Reviews for If Only
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
150k of this exploitative backwash? Wow.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/8/2013
Amazing story! I loved every chapter.
Also, 666th review. :)
Keep up the great work!
Alicia Greses chapter 34 . 12/14/2012
Awesome story. Please update, would love to see how it ends.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
this was a great chapter - I know you finished this a while ago, but boy I hope those douchebags don't get him again.
Gabsmom chapter 34 . 1/19/2011
This is a fabulous story. Are you planning on finishing it? I see that your last story was in 09, but please, try to work on all of these. THEY ARE GREAT!
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Thank God! I had a feeling that Dean wouldn't let them take Sammy again. SHEESE! This thing is really exciting!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I knew it! I knew those "nurses" were up to no good! Poor Sammy! Poor Dean! I feel so bad for both of them. This story is excellent. Very well written.
Leahelisabeth chapter 34 . 11/26/2009
Are you planning on finishing thisÉ I think you have a really good thing going here and I really want to know what happens next.
Arystina chapter 34 . 10/6/2009
Wow. You're a very good writer, you know that? When I first came across this story, I thought I wouldn't be interested, but that sure trned around. You have a very intriging plot line. Quite detailed. I'm also a sucker for hurt Sam. P

Hope you update soon! It would be a shame to see this fic go unfinished.
rahne2 chapter 34 . 7/11/2009
Fortunately, I discovered your story this year, (in fact, I discovered all fanfiction in the past 18 months) and didn't have to wait 3 years to get to this point. But, PLEASE, you are driving me crazy here! Even if no one else is still interested, I am! You need to finish the tale. I really, really love this story, and I really love the villian of the piece as well. I find the idea of soul collectors fascinating, and the gang of predators here are very true to life, unfortunately. (I worked the E.R. for 23 years, many in Detroit, and then in South Florida, which was actually worse.) Wanna-be tough guys and drug dealers are much more low-life than motorcycle gangs, who are often very polite with civilians. Street gangs, however, are almost always scum, and love to brutalize random passersby, often just for street cred. And more than once I helped arrange for gang members to guard one of their family in the hospital with people at all the floor entrances, in case a rival tried to kill the patient before we could get them well enough to leave.

Everything I love about SN is here, hurt Sam, protective Dean, sacrifice, danger to soul as well as life, certain outsiders with the courage and sense to help and understand, a complex believable plot...its great. And that is saying somrthing, because for me, all the punctuation and grammatical errors are usually the kiss of death for a story. You have gotten better, I must admit, but there are still too many run on sentences and faulty clauses. I don't count the inevitable typos. The point is, the story is good enough to let me look past the mistakes to the heart of the matter. You have to finish this, please I hope you see this review, and that your helth issues are behind you. I'll keep checking Thank you for the enjoyment.
Fe2014 chapter 34 . 5/20/2009
Please update soon! :)
tvdinnersrule chapter 34 . 7/20/2008
omg yay! i thought you would never update. Good chap. i cant wait for more sam.
talon81 chapter 34 . 7/18/2008
wow what a cliffy! I can't wait to read more awesome job! :)
tsweeny chapter 34 . 7/17/2008
It's great to see an update to this story. I enjoyed it and hope for more soon.
friendly chapter 34 . 7/16/2008
yeah.. so glad to see you back.. you totally made my day..

great job.. can't wait for more