Reviews for Moment of Tranquility
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
So sad. D: Seems like Odd is the one who's usually angsty in most of these OddxUlrich fics I read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I loved it
gamzeenmakara chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
So many tears. I am crying so many tears. You need a sequel or something or I may die from the loss of this beautiful thing!
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I kinda like it. It's just so intriguing. Just wish it was multi-chapter.
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
omg what is the gift make a chapter two! BITTE!
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
really really good fic... :)
BlueFirePhonix chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Sooo cute, i wish this would have happened in the show, they need a twist like this.

-BlueFirePhonix
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This really should have been fluff. DX I admit that I do like angst sometimes but I love fluffy endings even more. Oh well, at least Ulrich did kind of admit that he loved Odd. ;
Twiggy Strider chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
So sad! I feel bad for poor Odd, feeling all alone on Christmas. Oh Ulrich, why can you not express your love for the sweet little guy? Great job on this.
Emma Gold chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I actually cried and the librarian asked me what was wrong. You should make a squeal if possible.
BitchInMaking chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
DAMN YOU - you got me crying (just a bit)

that's all i have to say '
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh wow. I truly don't know what to say except that I loved every minute of it. You made it very easy to relate to/ realistic, something that not many authors can do and I commend you for that. Nice fic :D
Cross your Heart for me chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
so sad :'(
Cleostra chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Useally I don't cry when I read fanfiction, but this was the most beutiful story I've ever red, and bring me to tears...
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
*tears up* awwwww but this was cute too