Reviews for Moment of Tranquility
Cleostra chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Useally I don't cry when I read fanfiction, but this was the most beutiful story I've ever red, and bring me to tears...
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
*tears up* awwwww but this was cute too
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
FLIPPIN' GREAT!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
wah! TT_TT why did it end so sad? very nice lil story tho _

~Lord Rebecca-Sama
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
...wow. I mean, wow. This was amazing. Beautifully written, beautifully characterized...I loved every second of it.
lunar koi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
lol, i liked it. its a good story. ty for entertaining!
Kingsly Grave chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Code Lyoko is, to me, a harder topic to create any kind of fandom or fanfiction from - much less yaoi fluff. And yet, you portrayed everything so perfectly!

You conveyed all the character's personalities perfectly - even though Odd wasn't his usual happy-go-lucky self, you managed to make his more emotional side believable and realistic. Not many people can do that with such a playful character such as Odd Della Robbia.

The way you write is very fluid and beautiful. You are descriptive in everything you write - from words to actions to thoughts - without being overwhelmingly so. Your use of vocabulary is mature but no extravagent words that are too complex. It's amazing; you write in such a way that keeps me hooked on every single word.

All in all, this ficlet was simple adorable. And the last line, 'He didn't notice the silent tears that leaked out of Odd's eyes, even in his sleep,' made me want to cry. My jaw dropped and I kind of made a silent "Aww"ing noise. Personally, it's hard to tug at my heart strings by a mere fanfiction, but you managed to make me want to hug onto Odd and share his pain. Bravo to you. I'm so very impressed with your work! I certainly look forward to more of you outstanding writings.
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
lovely i think it deserves a sequel
mendokuseebaka chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
will there be more chapterrs
bprime chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
that was absolutely amazing, it was beautiful and transpiring i loved it you are so good
Shady Kanya chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I really love your story. I wanted to ask your permission to use it for a Sonic story. Ya know just change some things around. Please? Just Email me yes or no.
Seir chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Ah...that made me cry ;A; Very ncie fic, be proud, damn you.
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
IT'S SO SWEET!
audi katia chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
God, I love when love just doesn't work out.

I'm also growing very fond of OU pairing. This fic was wonderful. Plot, dialogue, details, characters, everything.

My favorite part was Odd's little speech towards the end and everything Ulrich did after Odd fell asleep. Once again, wonderful.
Deiter Ginsberg chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
**squee** VERY warm-hearted. . . I got a freighter's worth of the warm & fuzzies from this one. Thought it was very airy and heartfelt.

My ONLY beef is, of course, it's length. I had just gotten ready to crack open a new Kleenex box and BAM, it's over! Longer chapters totally necessary.

Other than that? F-ing fantastic. Hope to read more!

Deiter