Reviews for Moment of Tranquility
Qzil chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This was actually pretty good, i normaly don't support this pairing, but this was really good.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
okay... what just happened with Ulrich?

i'm not quite sure i get it, though i have an idea.

...
Orochimaru'sForeverLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That's so sad ( it made me cry...this sory is really good
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I've read this fic like...ten times [no kidding] already and just realized that I have *never* reviewed it before. I absolutely adore this fic, the mood, the setting, the feeling - everything. And despite you saying that you tried to make it fluffy, I think it added so much more to the fic keeping the ending bittersweet because it kept it true to real life. Thanks for sharing.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
aw
paintedblindly chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This was amazing. The atmosphere was so evocative (stars), the characterization was perfect, and Odd's quiet feelings for Ulrich are so very well done. All the more powerful and painful because Ulrich hints that he feels for Odd as well.

Thankyou for writing a pairing that doesn't get much wonderful fiction written for them!
Sasuki234 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
its so sad yet so beautiful
ANna chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Loved this. Not just becouse its a cute couple, but becouse their is so few atchually good lyoko fics U_U most are either about odd falling in love with some random new girl witha mysterius past, or...well, lets be honest, their arnt very many code lyoko fics that dont star some Oc kid who comes to either ruin or save the day.

Whoops, sorry, I guess im ranting on your review. Again, great fic.
FFTI3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
aw...that was really sad...but it was really nicely written. :P Congrats
PeachFuz chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
you should write another Code Lyoko story! this one was really good and you should make another chapter or sequel
Ardeths lover chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
please write a sequel?

Your story was really good,

it was just to sad.
Gay Boy chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hey don't freak this fic rocks
alexcander moonshade chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
wow this is really good (and i know good writing, trust me)you are really talented, please keep adding more to this story.
Star Split chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow...

::sniff::

That was really good, really pretty. I'm so sad now, but in a good way. I saw that a lot of people asked for sequels and I'd love one, but I know how hard it is to write them so I won't ask. Just suggest heavily. Your fic is beautiful and touching and I hope that they will admit their, or at least Ulrich will admit his, feelings for each other. If you do write a sequel, I look forward to reading it. If you don't, then this was a beautiful one-shot and thank you for sharing it. I wish I'd found it sooner.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Starr

Just one question though...what was the gift?
afk WoW chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
must have sequel!luv it tho.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »