Reviews for Moment of Tranquility
Virtualized Lira chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
*squeals* Wah! You dedicated your fic to me~! *is excited and flattered and WUH, should actually -read- the fic before commenting on it, hmm?*

ANYWAY.

*actually half-laughed at the parting note* I think it bears pointing out that I love you, hmm? It's all right that we ended up with angst rather than fluff. I mean... Believable angst is perfectly nice! You really got to me, too. I can totally feel their pain. *shakes head* You did well, I think~ And you'll write more fics soon, yes? :3

I need to write, too, so~o. I shouldn't be one to talk. Anyway, lovely fic~! *glomps and flits off*
Kurama's fire miko chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Poor Odd! It makes me sad.*hugs Odd*Don't worry Odd you'll get Ulrich one day. Great job.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
waht was the present? & ulrich did love Odd didn't he _ Ja.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
OMG! SO CUTE! SO SAD! "sniffle" PLEASE write sequel where the two get the guts to be together, PLEASE! "gets on knees to beg" I'm begging you! I wanna see more, I loved it, but I SO wanna see them together!
Daze G chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Aww, that was very sweet! And sad at the same time. :c

I love your writing style, it's very unique. Your descriptions are very nice.

Well, here's hoping that Ulrich will admit his feelings one day. Haha. Right... I liked how you had Odd mask his feelings with smiles and laughter, something he would certainly do.
aisarete chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aw, come on! At least write a sequel. I really loved reading this story, but I hate hate HATE seeing Odd sad. He's my absolute fave character, and I'm sick of seeing him paired with OCs and S.I.S.S.I. (which I spell like that because I consider her eviler than X.A.N.A). Also, I think that Odd and Ulrich are perfect together. In addition to all of this, I've gone through 22 pgs of this stuff and this is the fourth fanfic I've found! This fandom needs more slash! So please, write a sequel?
lyokolady chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Yes, it's a little late and I am definitely not a fan of slash but like your other reviewer, I actually found this believable. Excellent job. I try to be open to all types of litereature so I'm familiar with slash and this has to be the best one. I also like the fact that even though Ulrich seems to like Odd...a little, he still likes Yumi and that makes it even more real. Anyways, once again, nice job and props form a wel done fic.

lyokolady
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
sorta like a fluffy lemon. It was fluffy, but it was sad, like a lemon!
Catwarrior chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
i feel sprry for odd. wah!
Chrisalis chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Cris- O DEAR LORD!

Skyler- What? what happened?

Cris- I think i'm having a heart attack!

Skyler- Why?

Cris- Cus someone actually wrote a GOOD CodeLyoko fic! and its an Ulric/Odd one too!

Skyler- *skims over the fic* O.O! DEAR GOD, YOUR RIGHT!

Cris- Its WONDERFUL! keep writing great fics like this and we'll keep a;read'in them!
poprapperaol.com chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Your story rocked out loud! For some reason I found it to be one of the best Oode Lyoko fanfictions I have ever read,even though Ulrich and Odd relationships are out of character,you somehow made it work. If you can please update me on any more of your Odd and Ulrich stories,please do(I don't want to be a burden though). Keep up the good work!
Aiosou chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
need more i like this fic
katie chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
that was a pretty good story, but fluff could have been nice.
A Lonely Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow...Thats was nice. Probably the frist slah ive read for this couple...for this show, even, but yeah, it was nice!
Le Critique xx chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I don't leave many nice reviews so you should truly appreciate this. I'm not normally a fan of slashes because they're so rarely in character but you managed to write a truly awesome slash and still keep them for the most part themselves. You also wrote it all in a way that made it believable. I for one can relate to the whole "I tried very hard to write fluff but its still depressing" dilemma. It happens to me all the time. Once again not the biggest slash fan but your Fic was truly amazing. I commend you.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »