Reviews for The Politics of love
Mistris Michaelis chapter 8 . 8/12
Thank you for telling us how it ends most authors dont. Gracias mi Amigo
Axcel chapter 5 . 2/16
I don't get why Temari is angry with him. It isn't like he asked for the arranged marriage.
i hope you die you fucker killing off naruto , i hope that the same hapens to you you worthless piece of shit i just hope its gory
lennymosca chapter 4 . 1/17
don't confuse how you see Naruto. you should watch an episode of Naruto good evening at 19 people do not change much it sounds like it right now but all the way you would talk not the way he does.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
This is so sad man,. i loved it,yet i hated it but non less a good fic so keep it up and dont flame guys!
TwistedBlood41 chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
That was a good story I just wish it didn't end like that
jennesus chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like it :)
jennesus chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Oh my God! Please don't tell me this is the ending! I can't bear it! It's way too sad! TToTT I'd prefer chapter 6: Confessions as this story's ending! TToTT Oh My God! I can't accept it that Naruto will be gone forever, leaving Temari and his unborn child! TToTT Pleassseeee! TToTT I may seem OA to you, but I have found myself to like and love this story and this is really the ending, it'd really make me sad! TToTT
jennesus chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
hahahahahaha.. When I have read the last sentence of the chapter, "Like a dance that was older then time but still all so new to them..." The Beauty and The Beast song was playing. :) I just don't know why, but I found the song matching this chapter, particularly the sentence :)
Little Wolf and Cherry Blossom chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
i'm cryiiinngg ! π_π so sad, yet beautiful story ;)
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
it's kinda sad naruto have to die, never see his child born ;(
Random chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
okay, the sad ending really came out of nowhere and seems really cheap. the genre should be changed to romance/tragedy or along those lines with no fights or travel this isn't an adventure story.
NarutoXTemari chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Son of a bitch! Why why WWhHYYY!
Starzy chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Awwwwwwww the ending was so sad :( but I loved the story anyways
Iroka chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Rereading this story since I love it! I need to point out a few things I realize I never did. Having a chapter with just an author's note is against the rules. So since you continued it you should just delete it.

There are other flaws but they're not that big of a deal or rule-breaking. :)