Reviews for Maze of Light
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 2/20
LOVE IT!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Obviously James didn't learn his lesson and the Maze was surprisingly fooled. James went on a rampage of self righteousness eliciting Harry's and Snape's anger, leaving Harry alone again as Snape faced the Wizengamot. Lily and James are a waste of space and air.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
that was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
REDEEMED. WHOOP.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wow! I hope this really does change him!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Half way through!
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yay James! This was well done. :)
Harry chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
It's good to know that James is not as hopeless as we thought he would be, however, I just can't bring myself to associate with him in this story. I almost want to say hat James' deliberate ignorance was no different than Lily's execution of childabuse.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love this
nessyschu chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was really good. It really made me realized what an amazing world you've created.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The bittersweet part of this is knowing how it ended and didn't work out. How the Maze didn't actually work, and that James didn't become a better father to Harry. Even though the Maze is a really powerful magical artifact, you can't expect it to change the fundamental parts of your personality...those that make you who you are. All it can do is show you your faults and where you've made errors in judgments in the hopes that you'll do better in the future. That's why I believe the Maze herded Harry out of it at the beginning of his fourth year, because he wasn't ready yet to see what the Maze had to show him. If he waits until he's truely ready to accept the truth about everything N- even to accept what his mum did was wrong, then the Maze will truely better him, but if he insists on entering it before he's ready then his journey will prove to be in vaine much like James's was. James revertes back to the rabbit he has always been once he decides to allow Lily into his life. It's funny how one small decision can have such a detrimental effect on one's character...especially when that decision includes trying to reunite Harry and Connor with a mother who abused and neglected one and charashed the other so much that he became the Prat-who-lived instead of the boy-who-lived (until Zacharious Smith and Draco straightened him out). I guess my point is that if James had been shot of Lily once and forall after he left the Maze perhaps things would've ended differently...but he didn't and they did.

I want a Maze of my own :P Do you know where I can get one? o-o
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The heartbreaking part of this is knowing how it ended and didn't work out. How the Maze didn't actually work, and that James didn't become a better father to Harry
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Okay, I lied; I'm reading this first, THEN part four. XD

Anyway, all I can really say is, "Well, at least James got a bit of a backbone after all of that. It's a step (or more) in the right direction." *nods*

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
love it.
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I just wanted to say that this series is amazing. Unique and realistic. You have real talent :D