Reviews for All Mistakes Are Temporary
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Loved loved loved it.
suki1984 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
We need more please even if you do a book we will all buy it PLEASE.
suki1984 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
i AND SO MANY FANS OF QUEER AS FOLK THANK YOU FOR WRITEING THESE STORIES
ana4242 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Your characterizations were top notch, your plot was perfect, I absolutely loved it. I hope that you decide to write more QAF.
val chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
hi, i just read this whole fic in one sitting and loved it
soul1essharpy chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
An amazing story. Even though written many years ago, thought I'd review and tell you it kept me spellbound from beginning to end. Thank you.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
This was just like QAF, the guys get a happy ending while popping drugs like M&M's, but the lesbian couple is in a abusive relationship.

One thing Mel was right about Brian was more in her relationship than she was.
romanticfistfight chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I'm sorry, but this was absolutely dreadful.
nothing-rhymes-with-ianto chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I like this. It's interesting and well written. The only problem I see is that the whole time I was reading, I wanted to know WHY Justin was freaking out and acting like that. But you never aid why, and the whole reason that I read this story was to find out what had happened to make Justin that way. But other than that, it's really well written and I love the dialogue.
extexchigal chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
WOW! What a beautiful Christmas gift you gave fans of QAF and your writing in 2005! This should be published in ebook form. Like a good book I wanted to know the ending but I did not want the story to end. I will miss these characters and think of them during the next few days. You are so talented and I consider myself fortunate to have discovered your writing.
Efern chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I have only just read this story many years later (and yes, FINALLY I can sleep!) and it rocks! Beautiful in its intensity. It will be remembered with a smile for a long time!

...and no duck will never look innocent again, the word "soothing" will send me into hysterics...and I hope I never have to take so many cold showers in less than 24hrs again! Correction, more like freeze-showers...

Thanks a mil:-)!
Mama A chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
OMG! THAT STORY WAS FREAKIN AMAZING! WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW GOD IT IS!

I wouldn't mind alittle more but i understand if your done.

ANK
bombshellblonde318 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
BEST STORY EVER
neo-chan chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I think this is going down in history as the best story I've ever read in my life.
Robbie chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
that was so amazing! i really wish it was longer! though i took me a few weeks to get through it all. P

anyways, i think your writing style was perfect for them and the show.

hope you write more!