Reviews for Supporting Rumors
sg1star chapter 90 . 12/11/2014
Each time I read this story, I find something i had forgotten the last time I read it.
Its so well written and so true to life...thanks for such an amazing story.
will you be writing a new story any time soon...
Guest chapter 91 . 9/6/2014
Awesome story!
Smiffy11052 chapter 91 . 3/17/2014
What wonderful story. I laughed I cried. Thank you.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
yeah nice
Guest chapter 91 . 9/8/2013
Excellent job, great read!
Jackie chapter 91 . 12/21/2012
Well I am still amazed at the reviews still rolling in and feel compelled to say thank you in person again.

Sadly real life has taken its toll with ill health and at times sapped my will to keep going and although I did start more fics after this, they have been left on a hard drive, despite gentle (screaming lol) encouragement from friends.

Yes I would love to pick up again to write, but the at the moment I have a hard time just keeping day to day in blurry focus... but maybe one day.

So many asked where the fic came from? well, I never knew what would come from my fingers - things happened as they happened and just unfolded as I typed. I was always in the position of not having a clue lol.

It really began as a statement from me when our beloved General left the series to show that he and Sam did fulfil our dreams of their relationship - no more, no less ... and that was how I put it out on list ... until the screaming started you cannot leave it there ... so I thought, okay another little bit of hurt and comfort and then there just seemed no way to just stop.

My fantastic beta, Flatkatsi, who also wrote a fabulous guest chapter for me, was the highest level of support and encouragement you could ever hope to have from someone
and I still thank her from the bottom of my heart for all her hard work and enthusiasm.

I think we were both a little sad when it ended as it had become a way of life over the long long months it took to write as at the time I was working full time and had other commitments on top, but the love of O'Neill and the show that 'was lost' kept me going.

So thank you for reading - maybe I will get to read it one day as well, my bad memory will let me enjoy it as new now :)

Jack O'Neill lives on through us all !
TanjaO chapter 91 . 9/21/2012
Wow! I found this story around 7 am this morning ... and I could not put it down! Oh, it is now 7:20pm :-). But no worries, the kids have been fed throughout the day :-). Anyways ... I loved every single chapter. Also loved that you did not take the "easy " way out by using the healing device or the Asgard! Everything felt real, not rushed or pushed just to keep the story going. Thanks for a great story. :-)
jendel chapter 91 . 7/25/2012
Wonderful story. When my mom was a child her dad was paralyzed in a diving accident & spent the next 40 years in a wheelchair. Great job handling the emotional & technical aspects of the injury.
StargateHeroes chapter 91 . 7/21/2012
Such a great fic! Well done!
Schatze8210 chapter 91 . 5/14/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, often laughing out loud!
Jack M. Kaiser chapter 28 . 2/18/2012
Hello.

I was just re-reading this fic for what could possibly be the millionth time. It is one of my was written perfectly and I can totally see this happening as I read like I'm watching an episode of SG1.

I'm writing you now to tell you both two things; first- my hat off to the wonderful writing talent. The ability to write one great story after another is truly commendable and makes the rest of us writer's greener than grass with envy.

Secondly, I wanted to express my agreement and salute you for the comment at the end end of this chapter! I myself don't understand what the obsession is with healing devices in fics because as you said they didn't break them out everytime someone got hurt. So thank you for saying that.

I'm so looking forward to more masterpieces from you.
CCwritesthings chapter 91 . 9/15/2011
This is my all time favorite story! :D thanks for adding it!
musicbyme chapter 91 . 9/15/2011