Reviews for Memories Forgoten
PaulieJuice chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Wait, that's it?
pinkprincess chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
yay! i soo soo soo love this story, but i hasnt been updated in about 5 months. and i seriously want to see what happens next! this story is so great! please please please update soon!
BrokenNevermore chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Now you have me laughing and crying at the same time... God I am such a sap for these romance fics. Great story though! Please update soon :D
dark-night-girl chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
hi...i love this story, you writte so well oo...can i ask you something...ehh, can i traduce this story, cause i want to everybody knows that you writte so well, obviousli...can i?..well, if you give me the permise, send me an email to and sorry about my gramman xD...and continue it soon, cause i love your story -

Bye

[[·D·N·G·]]
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
Interesting fic, i hope it will be updated soon.
Twilight Dim chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Dude this is such a awesome story..

Please continue..

LOL

POKEMON...LOL...I LOVE IT...
XxLiesxX chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
OMG i LOVED this chappy SO much!PLZ UPDATE!
nuclearchimo chapter 4 . 2/1/2006

i LOVE tyour story
VeelaChic chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
OMG Rae, BB, Cy and POKEMON! Dammit ur good. Lovin it budahbuhbaba
pinkprincess chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
yay! i'm so excited this is updated! yay! please please please update soon! i really want to see what happens! it's so so so great! i'm so obsessed with it! like i'm not even kidding! it's fantastic! and i so loved the pokemon song! it was just to funny!
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
This was a very interesting chapter. I like all the flashbacks in this chapter. Please update soon. Also added to favorite stories list.

Sayonara
the Desert Fox chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
"Chicks dig giant robot."- Jamie

Interesting story you have here. Funny chapter. Now that was a funny sight, BB, Cy & Rae doing a Pokemon theme song. BTW: That's not the Pokemon theme song. It's a Pokemon theme song. It's from Pokemon Johto season 3. Probably the second best theme song, behind the season 2, the Orange League.

Sadly, these past two seasons of Pokemon are really lame. May is a sad excuse for a trainer. Coordinator? Only for sissies. Misty rules.

Keep up the good work.