Reviews for Christmas Sucks
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
that was bloody well amazing!
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
ha ha ha I love that last line! kinda ruined the whole sweet and fluffy mood, but I can see why you put it in there; it's a brilliant pun! Yay for T Rated sex. I don't feel NEARLY as guilty reading that as i do reading M. Cute story, I just loved it! Nice little Christmas fic-let; definately one of the better ones I've read. Keep it up!

-NC
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aw this would be awesome if you continued it! :)

-amlf
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aww that was too cute! You described the hurt Draco felt very well, my heart ached a little before Harry made it all better!D
hizeme-neko chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
aw that was adorable!

i kinda wish that the sex was actually written out but i still loved it!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ha ha ha ha. I thought that last line was extremely funny. I laughed so hard.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh that was wonderful!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw, sweet, sad, lovely... In that order
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
this one fic had almost made me go crying.

so sweet.
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
omg that was so cute! i love that line! hehe, christmas sucks!

so do i!

hehe my friend said something like that the other day and ive been meaning to use it, but you beat me to it, lol, but dont worry, ill find a way to use it, mark my words! lol

cya

squeak xoxo
Steph chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
this was good... but from the title, i was expecting something like this: “Christmas sucks!”

“So do I.” Harry said as he pulled him back down unto the rug. Draco agreed whole-heartedly.

still funny... lol...

:-D

good job
sweetytweety chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was simple adorable. I loved the fact that Harry decides to SHOW his love, not technically DECLARE it. It was so full of fluff, i absolutely relished it )
Catherine2691 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I LOVEDthe ending! "christmas sucks!" "So do I." LOL That's priceless!

I added this to favories!
evilone33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow! That was very different from the rest of your fics. Still I really liked it. You moight not need Betas...
ura-hd chapter 1 . 12/27/2005