Reviews for I Love You Too
arlene gallagher chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
This story is just amazing! It actually made me cry and smile through it all that I just had to leave a review! Thank you so much for this great story and I hope you continue to write because you have a great talent in it! Again thank you so much, it was amazing!
Smarklez chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Well, your a bit older than 16 now.
Seaweed brain chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This. Was. Amazing. It made me FEEL so many emotions and I actually shed tears. Most of the Chris stories are over dramatized but you pulled it off PERFECTLY. never stop writing!
KevinPerrySangster11 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Hey great story, I did a one-shot with Chris on the bridge with a thunderstorm in the distance called The Witchlighter and the Sunset and people have been asking for more so I was scrambling for inspiration and I remembered your awesome story, so I may use it being Christmas and maybe a similar situation on the bridge with them finding him and all but I will credit you. Great story yet again!
18rolek chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Awesome and heart breaking story. Loved it. Watch the language though, I mean none of the Halliwells/Wyatts ever used the "bomb" and you made Leo, Piper and Chris potty mouths in the part with Leo, Piper and Chris revelation. All and all great story. Very touching.
katiek121 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
This was a great story! I wish that Leo had gone back though.
katiek121 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Great chapter! However, it should be how can you just accept this NOT except.
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
nice finish to this.
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I love this. Amazing job on this.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Great start to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Great! Loved the read... but Paige didn't exist in the original Chris future she was killed by the titans. B)
quinngirl117 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like it
CastleScribe chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Great fic! I especially loved the first chapter.
chronoangel94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It's sad but I'm glad the sisters got there in time
Yuki082 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012

i wish leo could have been there too

really good!