Reviews for Christmas Miracle
misfits123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
They deserved what they got they finally realized that they lost a very important person in there lives
jessamoemoe chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i was like... awwwwwwwwww... :D

CURSE YOU TOMOE! JUST DIE AND GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT SASUKE'S YOURS HUH? HE ONLY BELONGS TO SAKURA, YOU #!$%&*#! .

yeah i'm angry at that tomoe #$!%. DIE #$#! DIE! .

overall, this fic is great... if you make a continuation please make sasuke and sakura together... and kill tomoe of course! :D

this fic is touching, but i hope that there would be a continuation :D

amazing job! :D

-purplesmiley-
blackrose777 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I thought this a nice story, but I think Sakura should had beatin up tomoe
CandyCane460 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
AWSOME!
iAmACupOfJello chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that was awesome!
sadbird chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
aw, the last part was GREAT!
animefaves chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I love this story!
XflyXawayXangelX chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
that was good is there a next one coz i wanna know how that cow that lives with sasuke reacts after
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This was kinda sad. I don't know why. I think it's because they said mean things or that they have a new teammate. And I don't really like that Tomoe girl I don't know why. I just can't think some other girl taking Sakura's place. Taking Sasuke's place I understand, he left the village. but Sakura's place? Well, I liked this oneshot. And I'm not like, criticizing your work or anything, or your OC, but this was good. Are you still reading this? Stop reading it!

I like your stories.
ohtorikyoya chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
argh

:poking vodoo doll that looks like tomoe:

im sorry but i dont like her

anyway (trying to change the subject) good story
Sarah16WV chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
awsome i love it
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
SEQUEL
squirel hating tacos chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
please write more...wait its already completed...ok fine then please write a squel please pleae please!
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That's it? Complete? Well, a very good story, although you used the incorrect spelling of 'vial' ('vile' means disgusting or evil, etc.). Keep writing!
kagomefaves chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I like this story, good job! I love Christmas miracles because my sisters had a miracle on Christmas, it was life or death situation.