Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Your writing is beautiful.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was absolutely incredible! I loved every single word of it. Great job, really. You deserve a reward or something.
Please write more :))
kellyrodynm chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
damn it! i thought there were more chapters! now im sad. that was unbeliveablely good! :) favorite
River WolfGirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*stares at computer screen* It took me two days to finish reading but wowwwww. I love this story. It's amazing. Just perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i just about died when i thought they would break up btw you are lucky to have raven so treat her well GARFIELD! very romantic
Lost in Azura chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I read this like years ago and i didn't really get it, but i just recently stumbled across it again by a fluke and i'm glad i got a chance to read it again, this was fantastic, the characters, the story, the romance, just everything!
Princess Rae1230 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You did a beautiful job with it.
Grayson Mcdowell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow, just...wow...

An old friend let me know about this story, and thought I'd like it. They were right.

It was amazing, a wonderful, wonderful tale of so much. Though got to say the opening was Soo mis-leading compared to the ending.

Thank you, for taking the time to write and post this. It truely is a wonderful work of art.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ButActu-Ally chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So I stayed up until 1 in the morning to read this even though I have to get up at 6, and honestly, it was SO worth it. This was just amazing. My favorite scene was probably their kiss during their date when everything was exploding. It was just so well written and romantic :) I love the pairing Raven/Beast Boy and you really did them justice. They were perfectly in character throughout the story, and that is not an easy feat, my friend. I hope you have some more lovely Teen Titans stories that I can favorite!

(wow that was a long review! I swear I just ramble on and on...)
Onhiro chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very well written, with a few grammatical mistakes, but not enough to detract of the overall quality and flow of the story. The ending I found slightly confusing, though. The genre of romance and angst supplemented this, as I was expected a sad story with a sad ending. But there wasn't one? They're married and happy, with a kid on the way? I hope so, because both Raven and Garfield deserve happiness, especially together. Very well written, I enjoyed this immensely.

KEEP ON WRITING!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Nice story. Good collection of moments between them and everything. I was so prepared for BB to be heartbroken at the end too or something because of him standing out in the rain, only to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks for that! ;D
Ramonaflowers17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
oh...my...god...BEST RAVBEST FIC EVER! really, it was very well written, the characters where spot on, and overall very well done! I LOVE IT!

-Ramona F.
MegKevin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Okay, this is hands-down one of the best Rae/BB stories I have read so far. As in, in the top two. Since I've read over 150 fics so far, thats pretty darn good. You, my friend, have talent. Your characterization is not only captivating, but incredibly accurate. I felt as if it might have been written by the characters themselves. Very good job! It doesn't matter how long it took you-hell, the longer it takes, the more impressive it is that you actually finished! I don't know if I could have. And it was definitely worth it (to my mind, anywho) because this is really spectacular! I mean it, Bravo.

-Meg
shandi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
wow. i loved it. :)its a work of art!