Reviews for She Will Be Loved
ButActu-Ally chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So I stayed up until 1 in the morning to read this even though I have to get up at 6, and honestly, it was SO worth it. This was just amazing. My favorite scene was probably their kiss during their date when everything was exploding. It was just so well written and romantic :) I love the pairing Raven/Beast Boy and you really did them justice. They were perfectly in character throughout the story, and that is not an easy feat, my friend. I hope you have some more lovely Teen Titans stories that I can favorite!

(wow that was a long review! I swear I just ramble on and on...)
Onhiro chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very well written, with a few grammatical mistakes, but not enough to detract of the overall quality and flow of the story. The ending I found slightly confusing, though. The genre of romance and angst supplemented this, as I was expected a sad story with a sad ending. But there wasn't one? They're married and happy, with a kid on the way? I hope so, because both Raven and Garfield deserve happiness, especially together. Very well written, I enjoyed this immensely.

KEEP ON WRITING!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Nice story. Good collection of moments between them and everything. I was so prepared for BB to be heartbroken at the end too or something because of him standing out in the rain, only to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks for that~! ;D
Ramonaflowers17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
oh...my...god...BEST RAVBEST FIC EVER! really, it was very well written, the characters where spot on, and overall very well done! I LOVE IT!

-Ramona F.
MegKevin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Okay, this is hands-down one of the best Rae/BB stories I have read so far. As in, in the top two. Since I've read over 150 fics so far, thats pretty darn good. You, my friend, have talent. Your characterization is not only captivating, but incredibly accurate. I felt as if it might have been written by the characters themselves. Very good job! It doesn't matter how long it took you-hell, the longer it takes, the more impressive it is that you actually finished! I don't know if I could have. And it was definitely worth it (to my mind, anywho) because this is really spectacular! I mean it, Bravo.

-Meg
shandi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
wow. i loved it. :)its a work of art!
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was ... so ... beautiful. I can hardly see what I'm writing the tears are making every letter blurry!
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow. That took me couple days to read. Lol. I thought the ending was very cute.

You put so much detail and thought into this story. You have a talent. I greatly enjoyed your story. :D
steven chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
all i can say is ur a bleeping genius,while reading this i thought i was reading it from a proffesional.
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This story... is just amazing. I have not yet reviewed this yet, because I have been working on what to say, but I've decided that now is the time so I had better get cracking. I have this story prented out, and I keep it with me a lot because I enjoy it just THAT much. Thank you, for writing this.

I love this story for many reasons.

One: They slightly lyrical and descriptive language. It was all so vivid in my mind, I felt like I was acutally there in Jump City.

Two: The relationship between the two, and how you have molded it. I enjoyed that part enormously.

Three: The way you made the song fit in so beautifully with the story. I used to not like that song, but now I do, simply because of this story. When I hear this song on the radio now all I think of is Beast Boy and Raven.

This, in short, is if not the best, one of the best Beast Boy and Raven fanfictions ever. Great job.
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very nice piece. One-shot stories often don't get the reviews they should.

I love the back and forth flashbacks verses present times. Your use as the song as guide for your plot was very effective.

Nice characterazation as well. You kept the characters honest to who they are and then expanded it to fit as they matured in both the relationship and in themselves.

Oh and your formating... YAY! I simply can't read a story that doesn't have some sense of proper formating. This story just reads so well.

I loved the whole idea of a first date by bet. Very creative!

I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you for sharing your talent.

*Smiles*

-T.A.

Also I really like the outline at the end. It was was great for clarity.
Death himself chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Jesus and I thought I was a depressed fool
Eu chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
very good
Emma's Bleeding Summer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my God, that's brilliant. Well done.

Emma
archersploosh chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Umm, Wow.

I'm still in shock. This is beyond beautiful. I love it. It makes me want to find a good guy who will treat me nicely for once. Yum. I love the sweet lemon.(hahahaa. Lemons, sweet. HAhahhahahaha) It was just amazing. Kudos for you. I favorited it. ]
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »