Reviews for She Will Be Loved
shandi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
wow. i loved it. :)its a work of art!
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was ... so ... beautiful. I can hardly see what I'm writing the tears are making every letter blurry!
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow. That took me couple days to read. Lol. I thought the ending was very cute.

You put so much detail and thought into this story. You have a talent. I greatly enjoyed your story. :D
steven chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
all i can say is ur a bleeping genius,while reading this i thought i was reading it from a proffesional.
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This story... is just amazing. I have not yet reviewed this yet, because I have been working on what to say, but I've decided that now is the time so I had better get cracking. I have this story prented out, and I keep it with me a lot because I enjoy it just THAT much. Thank you, for writing this.

I love this story for many reasons.

One: They slightly lyrical and descriptive language. It was all so vivid in my mind, I felt like I was acutally there in Jump City.

Two: The relationship between the two, and how you have molded it. I enjoyed that part enormously.

Three: The way you made the song fit in so beautifully with the story. I used to not like that song, but now I do, simply because of this story. When I hear this song on the radio now all I think of is Beast Boy and Raven.

This, in short, is if not the best, one of the best Beast Boy and Raven fanfictions ever. Great job.
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very nice piece. One-shot stories often don't get the reviews they should.

I love the back and forth flashbacks verses present times. Your use as the song as guide for your plot was very effective.

Nice characterazation as well. You kept the characters honest to who they are and then expanded it to fit as they matured in both the relationship and in themselves.

Oh and your formating... YAY! I simply can't read a story that doesn't have some sense of proper formating. This story just reads so well.

I loved the whole idea of a first date by bet. Very creative!

I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you for sharing your talent.

*Smiles*

-T.A.

Also I really like the outline at the end. It was was great for clarity.
Death himself chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Jesus and I thought I was a depressed fool
Eu chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
very good
Emma's Bleeding Summer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my God, that's brilliant. Well done.

Emma
sophiecbehrens chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Umm, Wow.

I'm still in shock. This is beyond beautiful. I love it. It makes me want to find a good guy who will treat me nicely for once. Yum. I love the sweet lemon.(hahahaa. Lemons, sweet. HAhahhahahaha) It was just amazing. Kudos for you. I favorited it. ]
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was such a fantastic story! You are so creative! Loved it, just absolutely LOVED it. .
Dream-Walker1436 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh My Goodness! That was great! Through out the whole piece I was worried that Raven was dead or something and Beast Boy was just remembering her. I like your ending much better than the one I thought would happen. And I also liked that you gave insight into what was happening inside Raven's head, even though it was flash backs from Beast Boy. I loved it!

This was also my first Teen Titans Fanfic I've read and I'm glad that it turned out to be such a beautiful piece.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
You may want to chapter this off, it would b easier to read, and more people would read it, since it would not scare them away with such a huge story
Orismoris chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
A true masterpiece. Thank you for putting the time in into finishing this fic. After two to three years you are still getting reviews. Great job.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Now this was a very nice story as it give the reader the history of the two mismatch lovers. :D

I enjoyed every moment of it and I hope that you would continue writing stories like these for future readers. :D
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »