Reviews for She Will Be Loved
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was such a fantastic story! You are so creative! Loved it, just absolutely LOVED it. .
Dream-Walker1436 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh My Goodness! That was great! Through out the whole piece I was worried that Raven was dead or something and Beast Boy was just remembering her. I like your ending much better than the one I thought would happen. And I also liked that you gave insight into what was happening inside Raven's head, even though it was flash backs from Beast Boy. I loved it!

This was also my first Teen Titans Fanfic I've read and I'm glad that it turned out to be such a beautiful piece.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
You may want to chapter this off, it would b easier to read, and more people would read it, since it would not scare them away with such a huge story
Orismoris chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
A true masterpiece. Thank you for putting the time in into finishing this fic. After two to three years you are still getting reviews. Great job.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Now this was a very nice story as it give the reader the history of the two mismatch lovers. :D

I enjoyed every moment of it and I hope that you would continue writing stories like these for future readers. :D
CasaNova73099 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Two years ago, I came to FF one evening and stumbled across this. What was originally going to be a story I read over the course of several days instantly became an all nighter. I totally fell in love with the storyplot and it was THE story that officially got me hooked to the BBxRaven coupling. Excellently written and the cast remained true to their unique personalities. My only regret is that it took me so long to submit a review!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*grins with tears in eyes* that was beautiful, i was listening to the song while reading, and honestly, i can't say anymore then it was absolutely beautiful *Lightly claps an applause* .

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara

-Ikasury
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
okay I loved this story! But I didn't really get the ending. I'm probably just stupid, but I thought they were broken up so now, is he fantisizing or what?
Wendyroo chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aw! That story was just awesome! Totally loved it! I just sat here for the past... Two and a half hours, I think, reading it, refusing to go to bed bfore I did. It was wonderful. )

The ending completely threw me off. Just - Wow.

*faves*

Thank you so much for writing it.
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
AWESOME. OH my goodness, that was great. I mean great. I mean excellent. And the ending was so surprising i wouldnt have known they were married from how you had the flashbacks alternating with the present (future). I was excellent. Bravo.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This fic was just beautiful, you did a stunning work with it.
KT chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
WOW. that rocked. one of the, if not the, best story i have ever read. :)
la anjita chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw. I really enjoyed reading this...it was well written and gramatically correct and...and...other positive compliments. Good for you on the length, by the way. I liked the fact that it was all in one chapter and not split into chapters and such.

IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
You have a very well written fanfic here. I found the characters' relationship to be very well developed, and the characters themselves were nicely IC. You've definitely given me the requirement to place this in my favorites.

Keep up the good work. _

And now for some usless information

Mice don't fart. They explode.
Linkin-Park-Raven-Beast.Boy chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This was a great story...your obviously an experianced author, you can tell by the depth you go into...It was an all round great story..I hope you continue.

your Loyal Fan: