Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Now this was a very nice story as it give the reader the history of the two mismatch lovers. :D

I enjoyed every moment of it and I hope that you would continue writing stories like these for future readers. :D
CasaNova73099 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Two years ago, I came to FF one evening and stumbled across this. What was originally going to be a story I read over the course of several days instantly became an all nighter. I totally fell in love with the storyplot and it was THE story that officially got me hooked to the BBxRaven coupling. Excellently written and the cast remained true to their unique personalities. My only regret is that it took me so long to submit a review!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*grins with tears in eyes* that was beautiful, i was listening to the song while reading, and honestly, i can't say anymore then it was absolutely beautiful *Lightly claps an applause* .

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara

-Ikasury
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
okay I loved this story! But I didn't really get the ending. I'm probably just stupid, but I thought they were broken up so now, is he fantisizing or what?
Wendyroo chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aw! That story was just awesome! Totally loved it! I just sat here for the past... Two and a half hours, I think, reading it, refusing to go to bed bfore I did. It was wonderful. )

The ending completely threw me off. Just - Wow.

*faves*

Thank you so much for writing it.
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
AWESOME. OH my goodness, that was great. I mean great. I mean excellent. And the ending was so surprising i wouldnt have known they were married from how you had the flashbacks alternating with the present (future). I was excellent. Bravo.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This fic was just beautiful, you did a stunning work with it.
KT chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
WOW. that rocked. one of the, if not the, best story i have ever read. :)
la anjita chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw. I really enjoyed reading this...it was well written and gramatically correct and...and...other positive compliments. Good for you on the length, by the way. I liked the fact that it was all in one chapter and not split into chapters and such.

IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
You have a very well written fanfic here. I found the characters' relationship to be very well developed, and the characters themselves were nicely IC. You've definitely given me the requirement to place this in my favorites.

Keep up the good work. _

And now for some usless information

Mice don't fart. They explode.
Linkin-Park-Raven-Beast.Boy chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This was a great story...your obviously an experianced author, you can tell by the depth you go into...It was an all round great story..I hope you continue.

your Loyal Fan:
msdarling chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
this is so good i loved it

and i loved how you weaved the song in it was perfect

it was awsome
Ryuneko-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That was the best fanfic I have ever read. O.O and thats saying sumtin too cuz I'm an internet geek. wow that was so cool! you really put an extreem amount of effort into that. I'm really blown away at how well written and organized that was. Are you a writer or going to be one? if you are, then I would buy your books if you told me their titles. I'm still taken aback by your writing skills. I have just one request, write more stories and you never know, you just may be able to publish one of them.

Later,

Ryuchan ;D
Nata chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Dude! THAT WAS AWSOME! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ!(and trust me, I've read a lot)!
Mr. D 91 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Unbeleivable...this story is...inexplicably briliant in every possible way.

Let's start with the italics. Good show to let us know the present and past bits, like the final notes you included. I like the pacing. Even though the events were jumbled, anyone could figure out just how the relationship started, continued, and ended.

You express every single presious detail well, keeping everyone in character and not butchering any personality. I could see it all in my head.

I liked every single glorious bit of this novel. It took you a year to write this, but it was well worth it. It only took me three days to read it all.

Man...I wish I could come up with more things to say. A story this good reserves an equally good review. Sadly, I'm speachless. The only thing left to say was that I wish that this could actually be seen on T.V. with the voice cast and everything.

Ah well.