Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Nata chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Dude! THAT WAS AWSOME! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ!(and trust me, I've read a lot)!
Mr. D 91 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Unbeleivable...this story is...inexplicably briliant in every possible way.

Let's start with the italics. Good show to let us know the present and past bits, like the final notes you included. I like the pacing. Even though the events were jumbled, anyone could figure out just how the relationship started, continued, and ended.

You express every single presious detail well, keeping everyone in character and not butchering any personality. I could see it all in my head.

I liked every single glorious bit of this novel. It took you a year to write this, but it was well worth it. It only took me three days to read it all.

Man...I wish I could come up with more things to say. A story this good reserves an equally good review. Sadly, I'm speachless. The only thing left to say was that I wish that this could actually be seen on T.V. with the voice cast and everything.

Ah well.

Bye-bye.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
OMgoddness this has to go on my favorite stories list
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I've always liked the song.
LimeLightning chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I loved the song to begin with, and I love the story even more! Even out of chronological order the story flowed so nicely - it was absolutely impossible to tear my attention away from it. So good! Adding it to the favorite list.
erika chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
great story, keep it up
Tina chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! It amazed me so much! Good job!
Argus chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
five star, no more to say, got a little hardcore at the end, but just a little, thanks you for this little piece of belle fantasy

"May the fire of passion enlight you to keep burning paper with your magma pen" Argus Engel Marx
Marle chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I absolutely loved this story. It's such a perfect depiction of both Raven and Beast Boy! It's so romantic too... Love it!
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
this is the best story ever! it was worth the whole year! write more!
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I like it. Can't place my finger on exacly what it is I like about it but I do.
ShadowPyro chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Let me Just say this...Wow.

That was quite a story. I really like the way you did the layout. The lemon at the end was very...graphic, but still amazing. Props to you.

The only thing is this... Try different ways of organizing the structure of the writing. It's easier to read when it's structured right. If you like, I can Beta it for you and send it to you. Get Back To me on that.

Awesome Story!
MyUnrequited chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i had to come back to this story several times to finish it...god..it was so long. but it was worth it. what an amazing story. it was just so great. i liked the fact that it took a while for them to fall in love..becuase you just dont fall in love that fast. so when raven finally said she loved beastboy...i cried. i got so teary. and thats a good thing _ . it was such a pretty thing. and that intimate scene was nice..it wasnt over the top like in other stories. this is definitely a favorite story of mine. oh..and i love that song.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005