Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I've always liked the song.
LimeLightning chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I loved the song to begin with, and I love the story even more! Even out of chronological order the story flowed so nicely - it was absolutely impossible to tear my attention away from it. So good! Adding it to the favorite list.
erika chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
great story, keep it up
Tina chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! It amazed me so much! Good job!
Argus chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
five star, no more to say, got a little hardcore at the end, but just a little, thanks you for this little piece of belle fantasy

"May the fire of passion enlight you to keep burning paper with your magma pen" Argus Engel Marx
Marle chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I absolutely loved this story. It's such a perfect depiction of both Raven and Beast Boy! It's so romantic too... Love it!
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
this is the best story ever! it was worth the whole year! write more!
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I like it. Can't place my finger on exacly what it is I like about it but I do.
ShadowPyro chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Let me Just say this...Wow.

That was quite a story. I really like the way you did the layout. The lemon at the end was very...graphic, but still amazing. Props to you.

The only thing is this... Try different ways of organizing the structure of the writing. It's easier to read when it's structured right. If you like, I can Beta it for you and send it to you. Get Back To me on that.

Awesome Story!
MyUnrequited chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i had to come back to this story several times to finish it...god..it was so long. but it was worth it. what an amazing story. it was just so great. i liked the fact that it took a while for them to fall in love..becuase you just dont fall in love that fast. so when raven finally said she loved beastboy...i cried. i got so teary. and thats a good thing _ . it was such a pretty thing. and that intimate scene was nice..it wasnt over the top like in other stories. this is definitely a favorite story of mine. oh..and i love that song.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Tarah21300 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
AW! How sweet!
The Dark Wolff chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
its so cool i love it XD
AnimeChick105 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
O.O

that was so beautiful, you are an amazing writer. Even though i skipped over the lemon part, the story was amazing. Just a tip for easier reading, format it double spaced. Other than that please keep writing like this

-me
Firenze2000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
wow...that was the longest piece of writting i've ever read that is a one shot!

i loved it how you made the events of their love god i wanted to cry (too bad i'm not emotional) this was truly beuatiful! you deserve an award!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »