Reviews for She Will Be Loved
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Tarah21300 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
AW! How sweet!
The Dark Wolff chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
its so cool i love it XD
AnimeChick105 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
O.O

that was so beautiful, you are an amazing writer. Even though i skipped over the lemon part, the story was amazing. Just a tip for easier reading, format it double spaced. Other than that please keep writing like this

-me
Firenze2000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
wow...that was the longest piece of writting i've ever read that is a one shot!

i loved it how you made the events of their love god i wanted to cry (too bad i'm not emotional) this was truly beuatiful! you deserve an award!
bkeep chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow , you sure know how 2 write a story this was great
Dragon's Assistant chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
woah. thats all i can say. woah.
Ninjamuffin13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Great story. Quite amazing, really. I absolutely love it. I just want to make that part clear, before I go and say I, unfortunately, cannot put it on my fav. list. No offence meant, I assure you. I simply cannot bring myself to put a story with lemon on my list. If the lemon were not there, I would be elated to put it on. I'm not suggesting you change your story, though. That would be silly.

I really do love the story, though. The whole thing was well put together and your writing is truely masterful.

-Ninjamuffin13
ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i loved it. that took you 1 year? wow
Jana chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow...this is really good. I'm a huge fan of beastboy and raven, so i really enjoyed this. You did a great job! evreywun hu's a fan of the two should definitly read this
raventerrajinx chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I LOVE

ur STORY!
Xinthos chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i'm not rly sure as to how to review this story, and i don't have that large of a vocabulary. So, i think i'll just sum up everything i'm thinking RIGHT NOW into one word; wow.

P.S. U picked a good day to post it :)
Kikyz chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow,amazing. really!
Jonathan Ondracek chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG!

That has to be the single, best BBRaven fic I've ever read, and I've read a lot of 'em. It really captures the unusual nature of their relationship. It's a mismatch that really seems to work. Oh. An If you didn't know, BBRaven is official now. Just trying to spread the news. They had an official love scene in the comic. I call that a merry Christmas.

But on to other things. Just an idea I'd like to share. There's a Teen Titans character that hasn't made an appearance in any fanfics I've read for the series. I really think he'll show up in the series during this or the next season. He's a good-guy. He also happens to be Slade's son. He goes by Jericho. He's a body snatcher. Look him up on Wikipedia if ya like. A fic involving Jericho as a catalyst for a BBRaven romance would be interesting. Just an idea.

Thanks for a great fic. I'm out.
Mr. E. H. Norrell chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
my dear author, words cannot express my love for this story. the best fan fiction of all time would not be a good enough description. i stayed up until 2:00 AM reading this story, and every insomnia induced moment of it was pure bliss. you, are a god .
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »