Reviews for First Date
coreen chapter 2 . 6/12
That was awesome too. Projects the teenage life perfectly
coreen chapter 1 . 6/12
Awesome chapter. One of the best. You could be a pro writer
Mickey.u know chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Anyway, I just wanted to point out that alright isn't a word. It's all right. Besides being a gar nazi, this is good. Is it Dil and Kimi? XD! Dear god, I hope it's not Phil
Mickeymouse4ever chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Z. Too lazy 2 log in, sigh. Anyway, isn't Chuckie Tommy's best friend? Yeah, he is. It's fine, and I wouldn't be threatened by Phil either, XD
Mickeymouse4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Z. Anyway, nice. I didn't like Tommy's outfit though, XD
Tommy and lil chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Tommy and his younger brother Dil were on the computer chatting to kimi,susie,philand lil chuckie was ill so no computer for him. Tommy logs in the chat room he says then lil then kimi then phil then susie say...

Tommy is young666: hi guys .
Lil is beautiful rosé :hi tommy kimi and susie how you doing?
Beautiful nest 678: yes ok thank you.
Susie rocks :hey kimi tommy lil phil me and kimi have to go shopping.
Beautiful nest 678 :oh yeah Bye!

Susie rocks and beautiful nest678 have sighted of two members are in the chat room

Tommy is young666 says: so lil do you want to come over my house for a movie?

Lil is beautiful rosé says : sure about 7.30pm i'lle come over ok?

Tommy is young 666says : ok but pack up pjs and clothes for the morning anda tent ok?

Lil is beautiful rosé says:ok hahaha bye.

Tommy is young 66 says : bye Lilian.

No members in chat room. Tommy shut down the computer as he got ready. He made popcorn and put some drinks out for her and done finally. Meanwhile lil was getting ready to pack her clothes she pack a curling wand , with a blue dress with shoes and a blue cardigan and bunny pjs.

At half past seven lil came over with a rucksack packed tommys eyes almost dropped .lil was wearing a pink dress with a pink charging and shoes pink and curly hai. Tommy was wearing a top with jeans. "Hey tommy lil said as tommy said "hey lil help yourselves to popcorn and a drink tommy said as lil nodded "ok. I do that so you put a film on lil said"ok lil master tommy teased and laughed as he put on beauty and the beast this was ills favourite film ever. Tommy put the movie as they watched it. When the end came lil snuggled up to me I hugged her as she put up the tent up and said Tommy lets play truth or dare lil said evilly as she began "Tommy truth or dare I say as he answere her "dare he says as she replies "I dare you tommy to kiss me and say you like me lil said as tommy began" lil I really like you and began to kiss me on the lips it was passionate and long kiss "I love lil my beautiful girl he said as we were still kissing on the lips. He broke the kiss lil "here is a present it was a diamond tira thanks as they went to sleep
freaktrains chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHO DIL IS MAKING OUT WITH! (unless it's phil, then that's just weird.)

When will you update?
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL, the "during keyboarding it's always" thing cracked me up!
xXLayceeTXx chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OMG! Write more like a sequal and that wilm rock
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
update soon please!

i love the story and i cant wait to figure out what happends next!
Pinkfurball chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
"just get us a pair of socks and we're happy" I wish it was that easy LOL!
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
LMAO! My favorite parts were when Dil was talking about how Lil was in there keyboarding class! and when he said Dude, I'm your brother. I'm sorry but I don't like you like that!
deactivated08312014 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
This story is cool. Can't wait for an update.
CowahBull chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
that made me giggle!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
that was pretty good...I'm glad I picked this story to check out what teh Rugrats Fandom is like. You're giving it a pretty good name so far! I hope the rest is this good.