Reviews for The Big Picture
frannie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
awesome. you do good work!
0101010 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Just realized you only had 2 reviews for your lovely fic. Loved Jonas' sense of humor. He's such a *expletive*.

Nice work. Sorry to hear about the re-ordering of your 78 chapters...that would make me nuts...alas, I don't think I have 78 chapters in me...*gd10 bows down*
Mari83 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I like this even more after the second reading!

The pessimistic waking-up thoughts sound very loganish…

Uncle Jonas of all people he could dream of. Guess that’s when he realized it was really just a dream

“You’re a paralyzed man walking and having a conversation with his dead uncle…Do you really think you need those?”

“still highly amused by his sense of humour, which apparently hadn’t improved any in the afterlife”

And disapproving of Logan as ever…

Who would have thought Jonas could teach Logan something about “the big picture” and not only feeling like the black sheep.

Loved the whole Logan going through important moments again-thing (And all the funny remarks he thought of, butnmostly doesn’t speak out loud ). His thoughts about his family and your description of Logan’s father and mother were really touching.

“Protective of her skin at such a young age, preparing for an old age that would never come” So much sadness and nostalgia in one sentence.

The end of the dream came really abruptly. Like how Logan took the consequences about his dream and am wondering what would have happened, if he hadn’t.

I’ve never before thought of how Christmas would be in Terminal City and I absolutely like the way you showing it, how they try to get a bit of “normalcy”, despite the military education of all of them.

The ending is great with Logan being infected with the Christmas spirit and then showing the “Big picture” to Max.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
loved this bit of xmas cheer...

excellent stuff