Reviews for Crossed Wires
pikachucat chapter 6 . 4/9
awesome more please
Archerein chapter 6 . 4/2
please update this soon i am loving it.
please make it harry/snape pairing ;)
Jackson Victor chapter 6 . 2/15
Continue please I really love it!
Ashknight41 chapter 6 . 1/21
This is one of the better vampire harry fanfics I have read in a long time. Pleaz update! Altho it been a long time, keep writing too
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
I really hope you post another chapter. I liked your story. :)
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
What! I hope that you update again, this story is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
good
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
this story is excellent! I hope that you continue it sometime
Lizzybear54 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Please update soon! I've really enjoyed this story so far and it'd be a shame if you stopped it here.
I'll be waiting! :D

Lizzy
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
harry draco
or you could try harry and blaise and get a little jealousy from draco in there...and then let harry and draco end up together ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
please please PLEASE HURRY UP!
Calling Thunder chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aw crap! I read this and I loved it...and now you tell me discontinued it? How the hell am I going to come off of this vamp high you just put me in! I'm intrigued with Heath and the hunting and what about back to hogwarts, and I saw no Drarry yet :(...,.you suck, you should have finished this story ! ( please note I was joking you don't suck :])
Silverdora chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I'm confused... you keep saying that voldemort is defeated and most of his death eaters killed or scattered... why then does Ron make accusations of "you're a dark creature you'll join voldie"?
Glass chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
So, it's been 4 years. I wonder if this story is ever going to be continued. Because, lets face it, after a couple years, you go back to a story and think, "did I really write this?"
leomorri chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
great sorry love vamp fics are you going to continue this one i would love if you did

pretty please with a cherry on top