Reviews for Vegeta's Christmas
i like this
cara9001 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Nice story )
Midnight46 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hey man, i know it has been a while. Just wanted to let you know that this was a great story, even if it was only a small one. I always loved your portrayal of vegeta. Very true to the anime.
Natsumi93 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i love this!
Phoenixarrow chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Nice story. It was a fun read and made me laugh multiple times. I admit it struck me funny when you described as a gift giving holiday only, but I think it was a good call. I commend you everyone stayed in character. Not an easy thing.

I hope you keep writing.

God bless
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Your Vegeta was very much incharacter. Very humorous and good read. :)

KSM
Hebi R chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Your Christmas sounds about right for Japan. I was reading an article recently about how the Japanese have adopted the commercial, "peace on earth," and Santa aspects of Christmas, but not the religious aspects.
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That was so sweet!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
wow... awesome...

it was funny... although Vegeta didn't really got the point... too bad he was a little dense, maybe the next Christmas it will be different... after all they do stay together...
pitkat chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I read this story a long time ago and came across it again. Beautifully written. I could almost see an expansion on it. Happy writing! :)
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This was so much fun! It was quite well-written and enjoyable to read. Christmas shopping would be so much easier if we all had a Saiyan warrior or two to help us...
hlewin chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I just had to read this myself since I've heard so much about it. I loved it! You are an excellent writer and I am very proud of you.
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw... I thought your story was cute! I love the way Bulma and Vegeta slowly warm up to each other. I was so angry when Yamcha arrived, though. I was hoping to see what Bulma said next. The whole shopping incident was very funny. I was particularly amused when Vegeta scared away that teenage thief. All in all, I enjoyed this story very much. The Christmas thing wasn't a problem either; I wasn't offended, at least.
Rejhan chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Hehe, I quite enjoyed this. Picturing that puzzled look on Vegeta's face when he saw the Christmas tree made me smile ... and Bulma making him go shopping with her was a classic! I loved it! Very well done for your first one-shot fic!
hidden manna chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I love this story, especially the shopping part. That part was really funny and no you didn't offend me. I'm a Christian also. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.