Reviews for Merlinus' Most Excellent Adventure
Hyralc chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Hmm 2 guys. PLOT TWIST!
Hyralc chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Um who's the guy supposedly in red?
Spingleburt chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
This is getting better and better. You've got all the characters' personalities spot on. The plot is thinkening and well...I've run out of praise. Please continue with this, and I'll strive to have something meaningful to say next chapter.
Charlett chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Oh no... Vaidra! Our poor merchant is DOOMED, DOOMED, I say!

Ah, so this wasn't filler? I never would have guessed *poke prod*, because it's really funny, so it's not bad, and according to that logic, it's not filler.

I was a little sad that the nice bandit guy was killed. He was going to do good things with his life, I just know it! Or... that may be me being delusional...

Anyway, keep it up, I seriously need to watch this story so I don't have to check back here every other day to make sure I'm reading it. Alright then, see you again!

Veilius chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
Such a Most Excellent story and only six reviews? I must remedy! ::rolls up sleeves::

Seriously, though, I haven't had such a good fanfic read in a long, long time. In fact, I don't think I've read *anything* this good in a long, long time! Man, it feels *good* to read something this good!

I LOVE the concept! All of the characters are older (and Different!), it's not Leader-centric, it's minor-character-centric and non-20something centric... it's fantastic! And it's wonderfully written, completely engrossing! It flows so well! I can see it all happening, it's so believable! I love how Erk changed and isn't all emo anymore, and how Matthew calls Merlinus "Merls" and the morphs "Big and Ugly", and the way Merlinus tries to act brave but is really spineless... I most especially love the way you do Merlinus, you do him so well!

I'm so glad to have found this story, it's really a gem! I'm not lying when I say that I honestly can't wait for future installments! Keep writing!

P.S. Your comma and quotation-mark placement could use a little work, but it's totally minor.
torrential chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Finally a story that focuses on Merlinus. I was waiting for this.

You have a very good writing style and the plot is extremely interesting; I cant wait for the next update.

And Matthew, Erk and Rath are in it!
Charlett chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
Whe! I'm glad you're continuing the story. Um... up towards the top Hector said, "Repair" to such and so place, but I think it's "Retire"? Unless you meant for Hector to say something weird, and then you can point it out with Merlinus wondering why Hector would say something like that.

Anyway, I'm kinda sorry Hector's not coming along for the ride, but that's okay, Serra coming along will more than make up for it. Oh, is Serra a "Bishop", now? You wrote "Experienced Cleric" and I was just thinking, you know... But meh, what do I know if you ever promoted her or not?

Keep up the good work!

Charlett chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Ho... Ly... Crap...

Merlinus... my favorite merchant. Who is loved... by you... because of this great story...

Thank you so much. I want to see more, really I do. I love Merlinus so much. You write him very well, also. I'm so glad you didn't drop this story. I'll continue to read this as long as you write.

Next time will have constructive critique, I promise you. Seriously.

A BlackHole chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
My position is everything that Spingleburt bellow me has said. Good work on your first chapter.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
ho ho, i never thought to see merlinus as a main character, that's for sure. i like where this is going, i hope you find a direction for this soon. can't wait to see what you're going to do with this.
Spingleburt chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I'd say this story has potential. This is the only story I've seen that gives Merlinus a major role, so I'll be watching it with interest. I would offer suggestions, but I'd like to see how this story progresses on it's own, so I'll just wish you the best of luck.