Reviews for The Damn Christmas Letter
fefe210 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
lol i loved it i almost died laughing and loved how tails reacted to knuckles giving him the letter i also like that stuff where love triangles are formed and even more when it is for a humorous reason loved the story even if im personally not a rougexshadow person keep writing
The Daily Dude chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Nice story, even though I am usually against Shadow and Rouge stories that was a great Christmas speacil.

Oh and not to be mean or anything I think you made one mistake, when it says,

“Hey guys look its one minute before noon” Cream announced.

Isn't it suppose to me midnight because if it was noon it would still be that same day, that was the only mistake I saw.
Linds the Stupid chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Kunckles lovers...are you out of your mind...he's just some random idiot with no quill's YOU GOT CONFUSED HE HAS DREAD LOCKS!
k0m0d0-342 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Heh heh. Now THAT was classic. I think this will definately go down in history as a must-read christmas tradition. However- ZTHERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SONAMYNESS!
Shadow The Amnesiac Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
OMG WOT! this is a heart warming story dude... sniff... you put some romance and humor into it! Thank you dude! you unlocked the kindness in my heart, and i feel like doing something, like typing! I am now going to list all the three letter words that I can think of!

Cat, dog, man, dad, mom, etc etc
B is for Backup chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This is great, I liked the pairings too.
Zacharies Ringweaver chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Funny!,very funny! I liked how you made tales thought knuckles was gay, and my sister was aw-ing at the end. Some wording errors, nothing that can't go unnoticed. Love it!