Reviews for The Truth of Time
Ellismskd24 chapter 11 . 5/1/2019
Rangers, I hate to be a party pooper, but your ninja powers don’t match your helmets.
Chunk127 chapter 16 . 10/17/2018
The PR equivalent of Dudley Do Right... eh
deca16247 chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
Coolest
shawnmc chapter 20 . 2/16/2016
I doubt you are around anymore considering this was made 11 years ago but this was excellent. I have no complaints at all, must wish there was more.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/7/2016
You should write more. Please.
shadowsongtress chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
I am glad Kim can join in on the action and morph as well. Go rangers.
Linariel chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
This story has everything I love about MMPR/DT and more. I feel like I’m stepping into nostalgia especially being back in Mighty Morphin time period. I love the fact that you brought the Dino Thunder team back in time and are showing all the similarities they share with the new team. It shows how much alike and different they are. You even brought in Kim too. Your explanation of the letter is one of the best I’ve seen. You don’t play favoritism with either of them. I really also enjoy your take on Trent’s inner feelings and how he feels disconnected from the others and that he has no chance with Kira. This was subtly shown in the show but not to this degree so it works well. I love seeing the Dino Rangers having to attend Angel Grove High School and them bonding with their older at the current time same age counterparts. You are royalty when it comes to Tommy and Kim’s romance at that time period as well. I swear you write them like the show in fact you write all the characters like the show. I could instantly hear the voices of the characters in my head. The interactions feel genuine and it all just feels right. Everything is balance and well played out. You have all the characters going through a lot. But especially Tommy and Kim.

This story is officially becoming one of my favorite head cannon outlooks on power rangers. You’re bringing back together Tommy and Kim in such a way that makes sense it’s unique and fresh. You even have Mesogog and Zedd & Rita teaming up that isn’t easy but it’s scary the similarities between Mighty Morphin and the Dino Thunder enemy. I never even seen half of them. I wasn’t sure about the whole back to evil thing but I love it absolutely love it. This feels like the show this evil works and it is so dangerously wicked. I especially like the aspect of the gems as well. Also love the fact that Dr. Oliver and Trent target their girls this story is a dream come true as far as the relationship between female rangers and their evil rangers. You write this well it feels honestly like I’m reliving Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder seeing them in a verse where they cross paths not with the MMPR as a older counter parts but seeing the young ranger team paired up with the dinos it’s just honestly so beautiful. You also are one of the few writers I’ve seen that can do both Zordon and Alpha in a way that does them justice. You even had some Bulk and Skull in here as well where would this story be without them. Also I like how you added Dulcea. But honestly I’m just in love with how you write the young romance of Tommy and Kimberly. I’ve also enjoyed how you handle it with Dr. Oliver and Kim. This whole thing is like a mirror showing how they connect and intertwine and the parallels and differences between both. I just adore all of this. This is just wow this story is amazing it needs more props because it’s honestly one of the best stories I’ve seen. Tommy and Kimberly & Trent and Kira 4 ever.
AceAyane chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
I like what you've done with the story so far, keeps the reader interested to find out more. However, just give you some advice, when you finish writing your chapters, read it over and make sure everything sounds ok and your words are spelled correctly. Also, details never hurt in a story either. :) I look forward to your other chapters and stories.
Opalbrat chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
Love this. Are Kim and Tommy going to explain to Kira and Trent what Dulcea meant telling them they would have to learn the ways of their animal spirits?
Guest chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
its a good story but the only thing bothering me is that dr.o never showed his guilt about anything he did when he was evil but apart from that it was great
yob3 chapter 23 . 9/25/2011
This was a really great story! I loved reading it! Also, do you mind if I use the ferret being Ethans animal spirit in my story?
redandyellow not logged in chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
i prefer dulcea,you?
genbu200 chapter 23 . 6/26/2010
make more chapters pllzzz

i want to know of kim and tommy's relationship

i want them to be a couple again

so plz make more chaptersss

hope they get married, and for trent and kira to marry too hehe
BrooklynSky91 chapter 23 . 4/23/2010
This is really good, You mention of a next intstallment and i was wondering what that was called...
Eriklover101 chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
“Zordon,” the person turned to the trapped Eltarian. “It is food to see you again, old friend.”

don't you mean

“It is good to see you again, old friend.”

anyways love the story so far Sad to not see tommy in his evil Green ranger form once again.