Reviews for The Truth of Time
rosebudjamie chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
i like it
Romilly McAran chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
Should I say something not nice?

I want the bad guys to succeed!

Why not? Sometimes I'm tired of the good guys winning. I have read about Power Rangers dieing, commiting suicide, sacrificing themselves, but I can't remember one where they turned bad and took over... where they WIN!

It would be different...

Ah, well... probably not... but I like the idea that it is possible...

More! Pretty please?
Silver Warrior chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
so now the two evil Ranger’s are going to be trying to get ahold of their respective girls. Hm, this could put a monkey wrench in the villains’ plans…. Ah, who cares about their plans? Those two guys need some serious lovin’!
hansongirl14 chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
Update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
rosebudjamie chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
can't wait for the next cahpter
Drachegirl14 chapter 14 . 4/10/2006
I wish to see more of this story! Please update soon!
hansongirl14 chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Silver Warrior chapter 14 . 4/1/2006
Dr. O just can’t stay out of trouble, can he? He’s been evil three times (start-up as a Ranger, Gasket brainwashing him though he did believe himself good, and when Zedd spelled him to get the Sword of Power), four if you count the evil clone. He’s lost his powers four and a half times, given them up one and a half times, two and a half if you count moving from Zeo to Turbo. The halves are the Black Ranger powers. He lost them, but it was in the process of draining them to destroy Mesogog. So he may have lost them, but he also gave them up. He’s fought every villain that was in Dark Spectre’s Alliance of Evil, fought alongside EVERY single Red Ranger at one point or another (except for the Mystic Force Red Ranger, but meh), and he has held more powers and Zord’s than most teams. Hell, if you count distinctly separate power’s he’s held, he’s a team all by himself! (Green, White, Red Zeo, Red Turbo, Black Dino) And yet he just can’t stay out of trouble.
TrueRomantic chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Great chapter. Poor Kim. I hope they save them soon. I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
MagCat chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
Loved this esp. all the emotions flowing through the teams, esp. Kira and Kim; update soon!
kimtommy chapter 14 . 3/30/2006
love this story. i think i will keep checking for you to update. this story really is fantastic. i love it.
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 3/22/2006
of all the evil Ranger’s, only Zen’Aku was more devastating that Trent. Well, maybe Tommy was more devastating. Though Trent was evil the longest out of them all.
hansongirl14 chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rorysan chapter 13 . 3/19/2006
I loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Bye for now!
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
This was so good. I love this story update soon please. UPdate
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »