Reviews for The Truth of Time
Itachi's aprentice chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Friendship the greatest power of all.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Go Rangers Go
Itachi's aprentice chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
Seeing your teacher as a teen, must be disturbing as hell!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
I love your reviews.

I love your stories.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Elsa what a devious plan.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Wow, great chapter.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Mesosgog pride will be his downfall
Itachi's aprentice chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Great work. This is the first PR Time Travel fic I have read.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
When Tommy was in their sights, he stared at then suspiciously before handing each a sandwich and a bottle of water.

Honestly Tommy what happen to pizza and root beer.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Great work, I woder who will be that friend? :)
jedaib chapter 23 . 4/25/2008
the story was really wonderful, amazing, spectacular, and well-written :-D . i really hope you continue writing it, as i really love the story, and i really really REALLY loved reading it (and enjoyed reading it) also :-D .

and also, who DOESN'T love Kimberly and Tommy together?, lol :-D . they are one of the best Power Ranger couples ever! :-D . i'm really wondering what has happened to Kimberly, and/or where she is, what she's doing, what is she up to, etc, during Tommy's "Power Rangers: Dino Thunder" days. I hope that someday they reveal that.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK, AND KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! :-D
wickedthunder02 chapter 23 . 3/9/2008
I loved it! I really liked when Kim and Dr. O. faught. It was funny lol Anyway, I can't wait for the sequal! This is going in my favs -
Emerald Kitten chapter 23 . 2/7/2007
Fantastic story. The way that Trent and Kira got together at the end was very sweet, but I felt really bad for Connor. Kim and Tommy's entire relationship was very well written, and I like that they decided not to jump straight back into a reltaionship. Also, I loved that Billy was called Will!
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »