Reviews for As My Son
A nice story!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Liked this.
Bloody Phantom chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
awww...i really liked that! i really did. That was very sweet...obi-wan didn't stay long, but i guess that wasn't really by his choice...very touching
RoverGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What a cute little fic! Very heart warming and peaceful (take crying baby out of the equation). Nice to read something that has no menace.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awww. I'm so glad Obi-Wan could meet Ben Skywalker, and how touched he was that Luke had done that. Goes along nicely with my own fanon - that Luke considered Obi-Wan like his dad. It has to be, given his anguished reaction when Obi-Wan was killed.

The short reunion was sweet and I think very soothing to Luke. I never did like the idea that Obi-Wan deserted Luke just because the Empire fell. Seems more in character for Obi-Wan to wait for Luke to join him and Anakin in the Force, at least, before all the gang merged with it and just became it.

Nice work.
StarOfTheSeaaa chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awe! I really like this it's very cute, and touching. It made me smile. Thank you.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Beautiful!

Kamai6
Rosabell chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aww! Cute!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
JoriWinter chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It was cute, and I liked the sibling rivalry bit, but the very first word almost made me not go on to read- there are no cars in the Star Wars universe. You might mean landspeeders...
vesxo chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
sweet!
Leoin chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very, very sweet and very well written.
mar-isu chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very cute, I'm so glad Obi-Wan met his namesake.

Mar'isu