Reviews for Christmas in the Infirmary
PearlofAtlantis76 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Loved it! :D Please write more Sparky stories! :))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I just found this great story. Please please more John and Elizabeth, sparky stories from you. Thank you and more SPARKY. :D
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh I love a good Sheppard/Weir ship story and with added Carson to boot! It almost doesn't get any better!

cheers
montybird chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
A great Shep/Weir story. And I like the little hints about Nick and Kelly! Its always nice to read about "everyday" life moments, like holidays and gift giving. That gives the characters so much more depth than we ever got on the show. Good job!
bria67 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I like Sparky stories and I definitely loved this one :) Elizabeth keeping vigil at John's bedside felt so right; and it's so like Carson to notice how John and Elizabeth felt for each other.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
really cute :D*
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Stupid grin all over my face. Good fic. Thanks.
JamSack chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
oh my gosh, i love Beckett! sorry, i know this is about sparky, but Carsons last comment just cracked me up cos I can imagine him saying it exactly in his little scottish accent with his cute inflections. I'm still laughing about it to myself! Gosh, I miss that guy! lol

I did very much appreciate the Sparky as well :) very cute.

Still cracking up. oh dear, :D
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Sweet ;)
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I loved that one. By the way I had (and not on purpose either) Burning Love and Out of This World playing at the end.
pisces227 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Very cute story.
Jammeke chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ah, this was just too cute. I love all of your fics, because they're about friendship and comfort, and because you're a sheir worshipper, just like me! You are added to my favourites list!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aw! I love it! It's beautiful! And brillant! Awesome story!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
::grins:: I like that well done
AngieSG chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aww, that was so sweet! Why can't they just do such a brilliant Sparky-storyline on the show! But hey, we still have some years to go, so who knows? :D I really love the idea of the story and your style is excellent. I'm going to check out your other stories now. :) Keep up the good work!