Reviews for The Great Egg Hunt
AeonFrodo chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Wow! Great story! I hope I see more of your work!
kiba91592 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I LOVED THIS! D It took me a while to read, but damn, was it worth it! I loved the mix of humor and romance you used. Definetly a keeper, this fic is.
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
that was awesome! that was so cool! good job! please write another story like this! PKS
Orane chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Ahh! I absolutely loved this! It was a sweet, sort of subtlely humorous fic. Oh Inconnu, you are by far the best Sorato fic writer I know! Sorry it took me a while to read is really keeping me busy and I'm completely and utterly broke from buying books, gas, and sucks growing up! Lol. Anyways, I really enjoyed this little one shot, I swear, you should write more they're really awesome.

ps. loved the bathroom scene.
hasu86 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
i loved it! your writing really flows, wonderful job. oi, now i'm totally inspired to continue my own fics! again, wonderful oneshot.

helzzz170 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
great story!i never thought i'd like digimon, but now i do!and omg!

they're such a cute couple. Yamato sounds super hot!they look like the cutest best friends!

the way you wrote it and escribed everything..i thought i was going to die!

you're a great author!not great outstanding...i bet you know what your career is going to be!

thankx for such a great story!
Blizzie-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
-silence- ...

THAT WAS PERFECT! Personally, I've never seen such a very long one-shot, but who's complaining? That's the best Sorato one-shot ever, and I absolutely loved it. Don't make me BEG for you to make more one-shots, because begging will make me sound immature (not that I already am -sticks out a tongue-). The plot was perfect, and the aura of the story made me think all lovey-dovey. Yamato and Sora were made for eachother, and I don't take that back.
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Loved it! It was very funny and very cute. You are definetly my sorato favorite writer.
Forest-Maiden chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Another fantastic story you've written! I lve your work and I can't wait to read more! Until your next one then. _~

P.S. Never stop writing! You're far to good at it!
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Merry christmas and a happy new year to you too!

such a sweet story!

i loved the way yama tried to ask her on their first date... actually i liked his whole personality. sweet, cocky, cute!

and about the bathroom... i think women spend more time in there as men! (they don't just go there for... you know what - it's a place to talk to each other )

really good written! (thx for writing it!)
rainingOnyourParade chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
great story, are you going to write any more sorato?
Yume-dream chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
haha! That gave me a good laugh and real short and sweet story.

I love it. You write such great stories. You really do need to write more.
Meandering Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I would like to take this moment to say...BEST. ONE-SHOT. EVER!

And you changed POVs! At least, i think you did. 'coz it's been from Sora's side for a while. Which is good!'s GREAT! And now it's Yamato's turn. Threw me for a loop 'coz i wasn't expecting it.

I LOVE the title! It's cheesy and cute at the same time! And the beginning was great. I had to tear myself away from the monitor to go to work and spend the whole day thinking about what was going on.

Hope your winter break's going well! HAPPY (belated) CHRISTMAS and (advanced) NEW YEAR!

You should write a sorato fic set on St. Patrick's Day...
IC chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
hahaha. that was very funny very cute and very well writen. Overall Id have to give you the score of: Very.
Yunique chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
~ Wow! that was an awesome story! Really sweet. I love all your stories! I hope you come up with heaps of them! cos I'll be there to read and review them! This story is definately going under my fav stories list!

The story was funny all the way. One of the best stories I've read so far! Literally. You're awesome in writing stories! I'm jealous! Well Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! Hope you get tones of reviews for this oneshot, it deserves it ~

38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »