Reviews for The Great Egg Hunt
Moppy chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
hello insomniac! good story i like i like it a lot although i have a grudge against i pods i have an I-River LOL. hope you write another story very very soon
LynLin chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
wow that was sweet. ]
KTRose chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Just the suggestion for the title (and I came up with it in about two seconds, so it REALLY sucks): Conspiracy Theory

Well, there you have it. I enjoyed this one-shot, though. What with my area's weather, it could actually pass for Easter right now!
theladyknight chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
You have officially beaten me for longest one-shot! *cheers* Good for you. lol.

I agree with you. Easter is one of the underated holidays. It usually is overshadowed by the others. And it's never to early to start thinking about it.

I like Sora and Yamato's relationship. It's like they both know it deep down (particularly Yamato) but neither of them has acted on any feelings they have for each other. It's kind of funny too how they ignored all the signs people threw at them. But then again that kind of thing happens everyday, so it was fititng as well.

I love Jung! He sounds like such a crazy, loveable kind of boss. I love how he was in on the whole thing and kept making all those little innuendos all the time. Nancy was the same, just not as crazy as the big boss.

The idea in general for the egg hunt was good. You gotta love the Harry Potter references. My family hides eggs at Easter and my mom has one for everyone in the family (with his or her name on it) and $1. Then there are a bunch of others with money that everyone goes ape over.

The 'Friends' marriage idea was a great one. That was kind of the push that led them in the right , and Bob the stuffed animal made my day. My friends and I have named different objects different things, and Bob happens to be the name of choice when I name things.

The bathroom scenes were classics, and Yamato's expressions to the women's room had me cracking up. That is so typical guy! You can't help but love it.

And I like how things developed slowly at the end until they all kind of came together. And the picture idea with Nancy was great too. Sora and Yama will probably be a little embarassed should it end up on the bulletin board.

Well, the guy got the girl, the girl got the guy and they both got raises. What more can you want for a happy ending?

Great one-shot. Very clever too. I really like the idea. You should do some sort of sequel about the wedding or whatnot. Just change the season to like Halloween. :D Names...I think the Great Egg Hunt is kind of fitting. It just really fits the story, obviously. I like it.

Ooh...I FOUND the e-mail! I just had a bit of a blonde moment and realized my mistake. Hopefully I'll get it sent to you sometime in the next day or two.

Hoping to get caught up *laughs hysterically*,

theladyknight
Pink Blushing Kate chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I LOVED IT! I think this was one of the greatest Digimon one-shots I've read! Hope you write another one! Happy Holidays!

Ps: Sorry but right now I don't have another title lol, although I have to say that one fits just great!
Jillianna chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Once again. A fabulous story! So Cute! Loved it, hope you write another story real SOON!
love-is-in-the-air chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Happy new year. I love your style of writing.
Wishinstahhz chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
wow! i dont think i've read such a long one-shot before. It was fabulous, i missed you! I love this story! I love Matt and Sora's personalities and I love your idea. I wish i could do this sort of activity... Now i'm left wondering wat sort of future they're going to have... Great to see that you're alive XD

Will you be posting your work any time soon?
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3