Reviews for The Sea and the Siblings
mkeeg91 chapter 42 . 9/15/2013
an amazing story

love the family interactions throughout

great work!
zauberine chapter 42 . 5/9/2013
nice...what a beautiful and interesting story ! ! !
Rayven49 chapter 42 . 8/7/2012
Oh this was a lovely story, absolutely lovely. Long and descriptive and well-developed. The characters are different from their typical selves on this site but still recognizably Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy, so that was a fresh change.
I'm glad in the end that Zale was not actually evil. It's hard to believe that anything in Narnia could be.
I wonder what will happen to the transplanted humans?
I also enjoyed the Thomas/Tumnus bit. That was cute.
So much happened to the Pevensies in this story! Your imagination amazes me. It's wonderful.
Nice job, and I can't wait to move on to your sequel!
Yours,
Rayven
Chronicles of Potter chapter 42 . 4/7/2012
This is the best story I ever read till now! You are the best author! Thanks for giving me the pleasure of reading your exciting story! I regret to not have read it earlier but better late than never! Lovely ending ! Finished all 42 chapters in one go! It is 4 in the morning ! Thank god for the holidays!

Again good work and good luck for your other stories!

- Chronicles of Potter
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 42 . 11/16/2011
Wow! Can I just say how amazing this is? I loved everything. The plot, the characters and their characterization, their interactions, the drama, suspense, humor, sibling bonding, the fight scenes and the insights into each character were all done wonderfully! I found myself on the edge of my seat at certain moments. You really wrote the Pevensies really well and in-character. Half the time I thought I was reading from the book. All in all, this was really well done and I really enjoyed reading this.
SnappleSauce chapter 42 . 7/22/2011
Hey I know this is like 5 years after you finished the story, but it left me so stunned I had to comment. This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. The detail was amazing, it was funny, full of action, and I loved absolutely every minute it took to read it. This is seriously amazing. :D
Stine chapter 42 . 4/6/2011
I loved this.
dbd823 chapter 42 . 3/24/2011
Ah, that was really sweet! The ending, I mean. The nearly drowning, burning, murder, suicide attempts, magic, *that* wasn't so sweet. But it was great anyway! You had me shivering at some parts in this story! I wish I could give you a better review, but it's pretty late, I'm really tired, and I think I'm a little punch drunk right now (what happens to me when I'm in desperate need of sleep) so I'll leave the review until after I read what you said was kind of a sequal to this (well, references here and there...) You're a great writer, so keep up the good work!
rosebudmelissa chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
I always imagined that it was something like this (or a similar close shave) that was the reason Peter forbade Lucy to carry the cordial with her under normal circumstances.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 42 . 8/17/2010
Amazing story. Lucy finds herself and becomes a hero for it, all throughout one thrilling tale.
Watson and Holmes chapter 42 . 2/10/2010
AW!I love this! The whole thing was AMAZING!Oh, how I LOVE sibling bonding!This was well done, great job!

~NarniaQueen
lokobookworm95 chapter 42 . 2/6/2010
I like this story. I especially like how you have Lucy save them all. It was very well written!
defectivequeen chapter 42 . 12/13/2009
This was such a cute story!

I totally loved it: there was drama, sibling bonding, action, comic moments, all of this in one fic! WoW! Also, Lucy POV was so good! Amazing job :D
Guest chapter 42 . 10/20/2009
Wonderful story.
Christini chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Only read one chapter so far, but the prospects for the rest of it are looking very good!

I shall have to read on...