Reviews for Discworld Drabbles and Shorts
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Very funny.
pixie freak chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
i loved the irony in the second chapter its so death! carry on writing please!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Oo~oh, nice. I wonder if she was necessarily supposed to do that, technically? _~ And I always like a little bit of Polly/Mal, even if it was sad...
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
"When 300 pounds of Orang-utan came creeping from L-Space... It was written in Ook, anyway." Shu-nork! (And, I swear, I didn't set out intending to review every chapter, it just happened).
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
"Perhaps it accumulates on the curves of her ribcage." Now 'that' is imagery. Such love... Oh, right, yes, I guess I should read the rest now xD
nonamenoname chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
All of these were extremely evocative. I'm very impressed!
Seregwen Morthil chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
okay, i'm too fat and lazy to log on, so my fate is my fault. i love these! i love them all! the first is a wind, whipping icily across your face as you stare up into a starry sky. the second, the smell of musty parchment and old leather and dust. the third, gray frozen earth, hard under your bare feet; nothing moves the stillness. they are so excellent. i've read some of your other drabbles; keep writing them, please!

-Seregwen
AikoNamika chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Wow. I really like all three of these drabbles, and the emotions that you've got. They're all calm and reflective, and you've managed to get the story across very well in just 100 words.

Good job! I hope to see more of these from you. _
intriKate chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Very good! I liked the last one (which says a lot, because I despise all Polly/Mal pairings on general principle) and the first one... well, I thought it was the best.

I don't know why I'm so incoherent today. Gah.
slime frog chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Blue! Ah, how I've missed you. I like these. Well, that's kind of a given. but i like them all the same. I always liked the polly/maladicta pairing... it worked whatever gender we currently assumed they were...