Reviews for Destroying Christmas
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
...Legato as the pizza man. Heh.

Am sleep-deprived, but within humor fic where Knives is explicitly the Grinch and Legato delivers pizza, the two things that actually set off my wrongness senses were "this is clearly not set on Gunsmoke" and "Legato actually had a name this time." Heh.
hyb9 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was absolutely hilarious. Sometimes the funniest things can only come from just the right degree of OOC. XD I had to take a break to crack up in peace when I hit the Grinch section - but then all of it was wonderful. I can just picture this seething, cranky Knives so easily... But how in the world did Legato end up delivering pizza? XD
MARTYR chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Tee-hee.

That made me jolly in my anti-Christmas soul x3
BW chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Bwa ha ha! I love this, and I'm not even as misanthopic as Knives is! When you introduced the pizza deliverer with his golden eyes, and such, I at first thought "Oh, my... it's Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist! Holy...! Oh, it IS Legato...okay. Cool."

Throughout this entire thing, I was laughing under my breath, enjoying every sentance, especially the description of the things that irked Knives (Can't find-what, plutonium?-in Wal-mart? *Snickers*). This oddly works for Christmas; nice job, and thank you very much for sharing this!

(Yikes, sorry to hear about the food-poisoning!T.T . Hope you feel better!).
Alexis the Anthro-cat chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Oh my god... OH MI GOD! AHH! LEGATO! NO! Don't make him gay... . I like Vash better but... Legato DOES have rather nice blue hair... . Please work on it soon! I hope you got better and not dieing! _

In sanely FUNNY!
Akasha chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
lmao, this is great. I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the summary for this, but I'm glad I decided to read! Work on finishing Needful, and once your done that, come and entertain me with this fic! hehe. I'm demanding aren't I? *sigh*
ntc chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This is a wonderfully funny fic. As Knives was listing his reasons for hating Christmas, a certain Jim Carrey movie that was aired on TV on Christmas eve kept on springing to my mind. Then when i read the part where you skilfully introduced the movie into your fic and how Knives reacted to the ending, i couldn't stop chortling. Ah, Knives is so cutely evil in this story. The ending is good enough, in my opinion, but i shall let the slash-fans have their say in whether you should write a part 2 to this fic ;)

P.S. I hope you've fully recovered from your food-poisoning episode... or was it just too much turkey?
Krananky chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Before i rightfully begin this review... let it be known that I'm a bit jaded of yaoi. That may be because im male, straight, or both. At any rate...

Very good! Charming, lovable, subtle, and wonderfully funny. the bit of the intro of the Pizza guy is... *shudder*, but that's about the only conmplaint.
igbogal chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Silly Knives, you should always listen to your narrator! XD If I could, I would be doing cartwheels and a wild dance and disturbing the neighbors at discovering your wonderful, wonderful talent. This Christmas, your mother must have had fun writing everyone about how her child was going to win the Pulitzer any day now. I loved what you wrote about love - I think that paragraph should be used to motivate high school and college students to perservere in their writing classes. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to stop reading here, since this is a slash story and I lack the gene that makes people enjoy slash (if you've done any non-slash stuff, though, I'd love to read it). I'll bet, to top it all off, you're really pretty too, because talented girls usually have all the luck. Anyway, thanks for making me laugh!
TheUnknownRedBlob chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hahaha! Very good work here. I like it, and i hope to see more of it in the future. Keep up the good work!
Canyon A. Lynn chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hmm... I'm gonna have to agree with you, or uh... Knives, on this one: Christmas makes me cringe. All the cheeriness, and gift-giving, and the Christmas songs that seem to form a tapeworm inside your skull leaves everyone happy and me brooding. And I LIKE Knives rendition of 'Jingle Bells' (of horror) song. I just might walk around singing it... maybe. ;P. Anywhoo, I hope ya feel better... and what the heck diddya eat anyway: throwing up for TWO days? Sheesh, get some REST. Over and Out!
xheartmehorrid chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Oh. This is going to be a perfect Christmas fic I can tell. Just don't stop with Needful!
scoured chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Oh, Knives, all you want to do is watch things explode. I love him shopping for plutonium, and his names for everything, and I definitely love him being slightly distracted by a slightly tremendously gorgeous man. Oh, and I love you writing humor fic (as well as creepy AU detective fic)!
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Christmas stories are a lot harder to write than most people think. They figure you just cast all the characters from Naruto in 'Scrooge' and you've written a Christmas story.

This story, on the other hand, is a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. Because even if he's OOC, the behavior is still so terribly like Knives, and I can totally see him feeling betrayed when he found out The Grinch didn't destroy Christmas after all.

But there has to be a follow-up, because where's the slash? I was promised slash, and dammit, I want slash!

Oh, BTW, I share you dislike of the holiday. Though I haven't quite made it to the point of wanting to destroy the world yet. Given me another two or three years, though...

Badger