Reviews for 48th
niffaith chapter 1 . 11/8
This is adorable, in-character and oh so incredibly hot! Thank you
Uhhhh come on Katara just I guess let him in?
Qwerty6452 chapter 1 . 1/2
This is literally one of the BEST zutara fanfics I've ever read. x) Fantastic work!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh dear God. Things would be so much easier if she just went with him or if Sokka and Aaang got the message. Nice job. It was definitely interesting
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Zuko and Katara. It is so well written with them interacting with each other so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Rather surreal, and it had a grin on my face the whole time.

Lazurman chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This would've been perfect in a drabbles format.
lovezutara4eva chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
keep still you flying monkey really funny lol XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Cute and well written, each character given their own light with some background mirth mixed in. A little choppy in places but fantastic, thanks!
sabbs123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Its so cute! And Katara would totally beat them up easily. And of course the crew is more agreeable. Everyone loves Katara. Its not a thing that you have a choice in.
katara-zuko1714 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I have read this story around 10 times and every time it's just as good! I love it so much!
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really liked this. It was funny and cute and I could really picture a clueless Sokka and Aang.
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cool :)
yiacn chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so cute! I'm so going to check out your other fics. :)