Reviews for I Can't Go Back
Devils Angel 24-7 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Aww, that's it? More More More! Please! :D
Cheshire Darling chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
This is really good.I think you should continue it.
Sasuke-CMW chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
wow loved it keep it up
Princess of drama chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
I LOVE IT ! PWEASe hurry and UPDATE !
lilrockinprincess chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
update!
Dakishimeru chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Wow, I really like this story! So, twisty and cool! X3 I really like it, keep up the good work! I can't wait for more!
favorite.ink.pen chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Please write more soon!_
Heartyheart chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
update soon xD
Manwaithiel chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I like it for the most part, but I thought some of the plot was almost too subtle...too easy I guess? And predictable?

But the meat of the story IS good.

I look forward to reading more.

(manwa)
Monomaniacal chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
NYO! So short! Hmm...that means next one should be long! YES! That should compensate! Esppecially since you left with such a cliffhanger!
MissRazzie93 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
i like it so far... update soon
Mezumi Azuma chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Hmm interesting keep up the good work and update soon!.
Monomaniacal chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Okay, I wasn't allowed to review again for the third chapter, so I am reviewing this one! I /need/ you to write more! PLEASE! I want to know what happens! It is driving my crazy!
Monomaniacal chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Hey, it is a good story line. I like it! You should really continue to the next chapter! If you don't, I will be forced to spork your eyeballs out! Yes, spork!

XD

Anywho, I am now a faithful reader and reviewer...so post!

On another note, you should proof read your chapters before you post them. I found numerous grammer mistakes you could easily fixed if you re-read your work. I am a grammer idiot, what are we going to do with me? -
Mezumi Azuma chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
Hmm when I wonder what Sasuke will do in order to get Sakura back when he finds out Sakura has a fiancee? I like this story keep up the good work and update soon! -