Reviews for Christmas of Forgiveness
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
its like that fairytale wait shit whats it called LoLwith the oh ... its annoying me now *pouts* hansel and gretal~? is that it~? aww~! having heidrich in it made the whole story~!

Cole xoxo
Anime and all that other stuff chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
AW!

That's so cute!

That was quite a wonderful story - please keep writing!
EarthxAngel chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Aww this was such a loving story..you really like brotherly affection don't you? ha ha...I do too...in fact my next story is gonna be pretty..umm..pretty..sad...I was wondering if you would check it..though it's gonna be..a while...maybe...two weeks...anyway sorry for rambling...great story!
anime.character.in.disguise chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
i really liked it! it was creative and thoughtful. short and sweet. i am looking forward to reading "lessons learned" too. i know(and you know) that i am not the biggest fma fan, but i couldn't help liking this story. just be careful with repetitivness in the grammar of your paragraphs.(bet you can't guess who this is_)
Kittygirl109 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Your writing gets better with each chapter. What a great story! I simply can't wait for your next chapter. You're doing a great job.
AkaiMurasaki chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
More soon, I hope? I'm curious what will happen later... Keep it on!
Kittygirl109 chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
I have to tell you that I'm VERY pleased you took my advice. This story is perfect now, great job! My tears honestly welled with happy tears when I saw the credit you gave me. Thank you so much.
Kittygirl109 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I admire the way you are accepting suggestions, unlike some other writers. Very mature, and open. Sense Edward's mother passed on when he was 10, I think 9 would be best for him, and of course 8 for his brother. Does that sound alright?
Kittygirl109 chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
It's a good story line, and Al's very cute, but there's no way a 6 year old would act like Ed has. Maybe you should change the ages?
PrincessZidet chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Hmm very nice. I wonder where poor Al went please continue
MirraKenobi chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Aww poor Al...*sniff* this is very good. Thanks for the review on my story too..I'll try to put up more soon.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Poor Eddie . . . and poor Al, having his visions of sugarplums (or whatever) shattered . . .

Nice ficcy.

-Lina
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
LOL HEY ME GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP HOLLER!