Reviews for Pale Horse
mcgirl chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
this is good please continue
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
save0horses1ride2cowboys chapter 3 . 2/3/2006 lil update!
Karen chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Hey! Great start! Well-handled sex change, too. I like it. MORE! Sorry, no critiques or helpful hints, just cheerleading!
storygirl420 chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Hey, enjoying the show eagerly awaiting the next installment! Keep up the good work, but could we add a little length to the next chapter...please? With a nakid chocolate covered Methos on top?
Jade2099 chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
O! I LIKE this! I don't think I've ever heard of anyone switching the gender for our favorite Highlander! It makes for an interesting relationship between the "Old Man" and the "Boy" Scout. :) I look forward to reading what you write next! :)
Completed Irony chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
This great. I can't wait to read more. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
adobo chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
yay new chapie! i love the line 'He always had loved the sound of his own voice.' I laughed so loudly i woke up my roomates. anyway great story! keep up the great work!
Valcon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I think you have Methos to a "T" and the idea of a female Duncan is original but you have got it to work well.

Great, Cant wait for more (please say there is going to be more)!
Completed Irony chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
More, more, more. PLease!
catmeat chapter 1 . 12/28/2005

er, i mean, great start! i'm new to the fandom, but the dialogue sounds right to me. can't wait for more!

*goes to dream of methos...*

/\ /\...
The Shadowbeam chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Duncan MacLeod as a woman, oh man that is so funny. I always liked these gender reversed fics, because you never know which way an author will take the character. I wonder what Methos would have been like if he was a 'she'. Keep writing, it is sounding good so far.