Reviews for Surrogate Angel Part 3
xXEmoxPrincessxAngelXx chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Wonderful story! (: one of the best T.B.A.A. stories I've ever read. The only thing I didn't like was the whole Monica/Andrew thing :/ they seemed couple-y and I don't think they make a good couple :/ and there wasn't really any Gloria or Tess in the story but other than that, good story (:
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
They're in love clearly
kitcat19us chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
great story
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
This was great! I can't wait to read the sequal you have up!
SennaFan4ever chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
Hey there! Lauren here. I hop eyou're doing well. i just read the first story in your Eliza series! It wsa great! I really enjoyed it! i was crying when Monica had to give Eliza up. It was a great story though!

I'm off to read Eliza again. i need to catch up before reading nightamre. I know you're going to write Rose well when she is pregnant! The way you wrote MOnica, I have no doubt you will do great!

Remember, God loves you!

Your best friend and sister in Christ, Lauren
Lily di Rivombrosa Versailles chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
This third part is wonderful.
katetastic chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Very good story! Love it!
katetastic chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
So very cute! I am glad she has Monica's eyes!
katetastic chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
How very exciting!
andrewsblueangel chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
This was so good all of it, I am glad you have more stories up so I can read more of your work, please write alot
Andra chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
What an amazing story! It was really great and original. I loved it and I'm happy Monica isn't too much sad to give up her baby.

Do you plan to write a sequel so we'll know what happened to Eliza Tucker ?

Good job !

Andra
Ms.Wings chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
That was a wonderful story! I loved it! But, I have a question. Is Eliza, Monica's actual biological child? That isn't really made clear, but that's what it seems like. Great work!
chickenwriter chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
You deserve a very long standing ovation, for such a moving story. It was truly beautiful.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
wow, that was beautiful! Can't wait for the next chapy!
chickenwriter chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
Wow. Just, Wow. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Poor Monica, and poor Andrew, It has to be terrible to watch Monica in this much pain, heck, It's hard to read about it!