Reviews for A Simple Affliction
Taiga Flipsvilla chapter 5 . 5/23
I am completely in love with this! But uhhmm... did you die? Because it's been like, nine-ten years since you updated.
NOT ENOUGH FLUFF MAKEJSKSJJZNWJZMWJD
More fluff, please OvO hnnnng. I love this so far. OML.
Kit chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I would love to see some more Jalph! I'm really liking this!
somerandimchick chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Yasssssssssss! Need more
sonny chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Please continue this!
margaretwells chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I love this! It has the perfect amout of fluff... he he... Keep up the great work. I also like how you pay attention to the chatacters appearances, and not just emotions.
zanarkands chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
I am well aware that you haven't updated this for about five years now, but I just want you to know that I absolutely love this so far.

I just-... The plot development is amazing and I love how you put input your ideas into the actual novel. The way you put it just makes sense.

Also, oh my god. I LOVE your Roger. I can't. It's just. Wow. He was always interesting to me in LOTF (he was my second favorite character though. xD) and you just further developed him in his new, badass kind of evil. I love it. And I love your Simon. He's my third favorite character and wow. I love your characterization of him, it's so fitting to the novel. c: On another note, I love Roger and Simon's interactions in your fic. I've always shipped RogerSimon for some strange reason and their interactions in chapter one and three and fantastic! I love that battle between good and evil they're having and oh my god I ship it so much haha.

And the JackRalph pairing is cute. I love how you incorporated into your fic. Jack's easily my favorite character in LOTF and I loved your characterization of him here. You make him so much more adorable and I love his worry over Ralph.

Again, I'm aware that this fic is probably not going to get updated, but I absolutely love it. I'm going to keep my hopes up and put it in my alerts. Just in case.

Great job on this! I loved reading it and I'm glad that it went this far. C:
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Even though I know you'll probably never finish this, since it's been over 4 years, i'm still putting it on Alerts, because if you do, I want to know.

This is really really good.
silvereyes06 chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
it was very good. maybe a little bit more slash between simon and roger- my favorite pairing- and I would be so happy. BUt you need to update this story, it's been about two years.
quaero lumen chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I love Simon, you portrayed him really well. Hearing, or reading, him say "I'm watching you" was funny but ominous and threatening. You're right - Roger is scary O.O he reminds me of a coiled snake with honeyed words.

I simply LOVE how sweet Jack is about Ralph and yelling at the littluns for him. What is wrong with him though? please tell me! I really REALLY wanna know!

Please update sometime (hopefully soon, but I'm not fussy) - I can't live without this wonderful story...
quaero lumen chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
I absolutely love this version of the story - now why can't Jack and Ralph be this in the real thing? *disappointed sigh*

Neway, really loved what you did with the characters and the plot. Can't wait to read more.
StarLove18 chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
its great. i like it so far
PassionateFlame chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
I love this story! Its really well written and I love the Jack/Ralph fluffyness! Please, Please, Please update soon!
Peony chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Gorgeously written and I'm VERY pissed off that you haven't updated in so long. I suppose you never will - but I just wanted you to know that I believe your fic is one of the best in this section. You have their characterizations down beautifully - right down to Roger. I really like how you make it so the good and the evil have romantic tension. I'm not talking about Ralph and Jack - but Roger and Simon. Their relationship seems more intense and less innocent, somehow. And you even manage to insert some humor into it with Jack's ranting! Much, much love.