Reviews for Nights after Christmas
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
PERFECT! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! WHEN RANMA SAID TO KUNO ABOUT HIS KEEPING HIS PAWS OFF HIS WIFE, I JUST LOST IT! I really wish he would say that in the show or manga, just to have everyome go absolutely BALLISTIC! It's the cutest thing ever :D I loved the happy ending, with the inheritance and them being adopted into the Amazon tribe! I do feel bad for Ryoga though... everyone hates him in these Ranma and Akane fics, and I totally understand why, but I still feel bad xD But I don't feel bad for Shampoo and Ukyo at all, completely loved how you got their hopes up and crashed them right away! Muahahahahah! ((((x And the fact that Ranma had been holding back all this time, nice touch!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
fantastic sequel _
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hehe, made me laugh. Good fic, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
"get your paws off of my wife"

I actually cheered ranma on.

What a perfect pair... well done. Well done. I'm adicted.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Loved the ending especially. Great sequel to the other oneshot. I enjoyed reading both of them. )

sincerely, nihongoneko
fouloldron chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Yay! This rocks, particularly the announcement and Ryoga's beating. I like Ryoga but if anyone did to me what he's did to Akane if the men in my family (i.e. dad, grandfather, etc) didn't kill him for frightening and insulting me, I sure beat the crap out of him, so very in character all round.

Love it, Ronnie
schillil chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Very cute. I liked both stories. Very well written. My only problem was that after a nice long climb up it all ended too quickly. I'd like to see this story fleshed out and turned into a full story. You could combine both into a multi chapter story and really give it a full plot and everything.

I'm not a big Ryoga fan either and I thought he got out of it too easily. One major pummeling, even in public would not be enough, I think, for Akane. After all, revenge is a dish best served cold.
Opt1mus chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I have now read a few of your stories and let me first say that you are one of my favorate authors on this entire site, the way you can craft your own plots and stories while keeping the charactros IC is amasing, keep up the good work!

Oh, by the way I see you really hate Ryoga, you are not alone. :)
MalletGirlAkane chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Great story... so funny! It could use some general editing for grammar and whatnot but the plot, the characterization, all very well done. I'm so glad you left that nice review on my story and lead me to read yours.

By the way, this line was absolutely fantastic:

"After ensuring that they weren’t dealing with alien body switchers or the like they had wished the couple their best and decided to wear ballistic armour underneath their clothes for the party."

You're going on my author alert list, so keep writing! :)
Cupid's Bride chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
It's "Sayuri"... tee hee. I love the follow up.

I love Nabiki in a cast.

Now, how about writing the missing wedding and adoption ceremony? _
Kathya chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I liked family reaction.. once again, thanks for nice story :)
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
ah, tis good to see Ranma and Akane take charge.
jojoangel01 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
i really think you should write on!
pontathon chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
what's with the cast?

great story loved it and while i'm not a ryoga hater i am a true ranma akane fan and do believe ryoga needs to be punished, mabey in the future he could be forgiven though ne...
Otaku06 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow another chapter please i am begging you! like a five years later when they're all settled down with kids!