Reviews for Promises, Promises
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Heart wrenching
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That just hurts. You do such a good job at capturing the boys.
vintagesque chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
You're rather good at capturing Dean's character, I must say. I like this one.
BruWinchester chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I decided to read some of your SN stuff tonight, and I have to say that I *LOVED* this. It's short, but the words are strong, and I just loved Dean's little motto about the "bad things" and coming home. It was so perfect. I just love fics that focus on Dean being protective of Sam, and this is one of the best I've read. You're awesome, my dear!
Ryn chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
dad hadn't come home, and Dean was lost Are you kidding me? I don't watch this show enough,apparently. But I love the lead up you give them. I love that this shows the layers of Dean that most people don't give him credit for. There has to be order and plan (dude, who does *that* remind me of) but the depth is right behind it. I love that he goes to get Sam as much to save himself as anything else. Ugh. Love it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This was an interesting look into the inner workings of Dean's psyche, and what drives him. I liked it.

Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow, this was really good. I liked your bit on the "unspoken promises" and all...You did a really great job on this!

~*Silver Kitten*~
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kasey Clark chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This was amazing! I loved every line. You put so much detail into Dean's thoughts, I thought for sure it was just another episode! I also loved the way you set it right before he arrived at Dean's. I've never read a fanfiction set at that time frame, and it was good to have a change. I hope you write more fanfics soon!