Reviews for Ame ni Matte
heredia chapter 10 . 3/4
like the part about his wandering to aim into heart cause he felt hurt in his own heart
epitaphed chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Awwe I love it love it live it! There should be more brotherfics out there. And I'll have you knnow that you gor their characterizations down pat. The only things are, I wished you wrote Loz more into the brotherlove like not just mostly a background character. Also, the chapters where Loz and Kadaj thought Yazoo had become more violent being followed immediately by them buying weapons... Well it's a tad weird when the two just seemed to be a little too innocent and impartial to weapons then suddenly wanting their own. A chapter between the two explaining why would've been better.

All in all, aww thanks for this brotherfic! I get so sick with romance now and this is sucj a nice change. :)
Twisha chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I like this.
Snowbunny chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Luv it! I'm gonna read ur other fics too!
Sougishiki chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
Thats cute. the souba bit was good. i can see these three as their older versions.
chibi heishi chapter 15 . 10/6/2008
*stares in awe* This is really good... I have to go read the next one now.
tsuchifuru chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is adorable! It is impressively realistic, and that makes it something I enjoy reading over again. I also like that you chose Yazoo's point of view; he's an interesting character.
CodeLyoko chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
That was amazing! I could totally see that as how it happened! *claps hands* You're a wonderful writer too.
Riderazzo chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
That story was great! Very cute. I love all the brotherly love between these guys. I also liked the action and the lab scenes. I like how the last chapter went. I can't wait to read your next story! You did a great job on this one!
Riderazzo chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
How did they get down if they didn't use the bed sheet? Yazoo seems to be more apreciative then Kadaj. At least he felt bad for damaing the Inn while Kadaj even stole from them after. Poor Yazoo! He saved his brothers but not himself.:( Good chapter.
Griffin chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written, and the plot was awesome. _ You did a amazing and great job on it.
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 15 . 5/27/2007
no offense but i don't really like the ending that doesn't give closure... great story though!

Saori Aki Orimi chapter 15 . 1/25/2007
Zoh. My. God.

You made me screech and claw at the screen more than once during this. Not to mention twitch furiously when I was interrupted. *dies* It's so god!

I, first of all, love the idea for this fic- seeing them younger is teh fricking amazing.

Second, I love their relationship with each other that you're setting out. It seems perfectly realistic and not idealistic. Plus, you've got the perfect balance of darkness and humor. *heart*

Third, Oh my god the characters. Well... Kadaj. At age 8. *dies of happiness* So. Fricking. Cute. *convulse* And I like how you looked into the characters of Yazoo and Loz more than most. Totally intriguing.

Plus, absolutely more fun than I've had in a while.

Absolutely adored it.

Lovova chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
Oh my god, this fic was so makes me want to go watch advent children! *runs off*
Starr Bryte chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
Wow... I'm loving this fanfic, it really goes in depth to what the SHB's were really like... I love it! FAV!