Reviews for Perhaps
mamita chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hello,I liked your fic, hopefully very pront follow up more chapters,I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites,I want to see action between Waya and Hikaru, and win that couple, lol, hopefully do more fics of WayaxHikaru, please keep it up, thank you and kisses.
bridges chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This fic was, in two words,

heartwrenchingly beautiful.

The use of a photograph to

begin the story and link it

with Hikaru's life is

brilliant and original.

And I love how at the end,

to close, you use the title.

The use of the word 'perhaps'

is meaningful and impactful.

[ favorite ]

- ekusu. /
Plushie Heartless chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh, so sad... Hikaru... ;_;

I love the photograph metaphor A LOT. It's so excellently done.
chi-aka-tsuki chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Short, but good!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This is VERY good. A creative, original idea. Short, but it expresses a lot. Wonderfully written.
katti chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
omg.

Detached. I really meant detached. Prolonged brain-fart.

Love this drabble too.
NaoNow chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow. *_*

I'm impressed. That's so full of emotion, with a few of words... !

Hey, you made me cry.

I wish I could tell you many good things about your writting, but I am French, and I'm not really comfortable into speaking English.

That was my first attempt reading an english fanfiction, and I used many times the dictionary, but I am truly happy that it was yours. I enjoy it !

Thank you for this moment. _

Laura Kaede
Aleirian's Chosen chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
(epigrammist from LJ, here.) Beautiful ficlet! You've got the diehard Wayasumi fangirl crying for poor Hikaru here. I'm just so impressed by how you managed to put so much emotion and angst in such a short piece, and portrayed it perfectly.

*adds to favorites* Beautiful writing!
fascimility chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Beautifully done. _ Raw at times, but that makes Hikaru's pain all the more poignant.
fujiko chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This is very good. I especially liked the photogragh metaphor and the fact that that is superstition still in existance in Japan.