Reviews for Here's the Problem
raven steelhand chapter 14 . 4/25
It was great but kind of cheesy
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
YES! YES! Best fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
NOOO! It ended! It was epic I loved every bit of it! Well done :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
That was SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
BrooklynDon chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
Okay so is it just me or do you find it weird that Harry had to deliver the babies? If I were Ron I would hate for my best friend to see my girlfriends... You know. I just find that discusting!
Sol Spell Diggory chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
A really beautiful fic...

They went through a lot...

They deserve to be happy now!

Loved it!
mebelucy chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
WOW! This was a great story! Good job :)
vampiremuggle chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
I LOVE IT! and I cannot wait to read the sequal! How did the people at Hogwarts (the other students I mean) react to her being pregnant?

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
CrazyPurpleBat chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
Asolutely loved it it was great!Is the sequel out?
Aureleis chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
Aww. Cute story, good job.
zaz14 is potter mad chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
aw sweet
Pizza Squerel chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
man, good one! :) ooh, check out Audrey33's story! she's my friend (live across street) and she will love u forever if u R&R! (ur already on her fav list! _)
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Alright, first chapter and I already find a major flaw in your fic; if she had been harassed in 'that way' by Malfoy, I'm sure she would know exactly why she's sick. Not to mention she'd probably be really depressed right now for being violated. It's the giggles: she would NOT be giggling if she had been raped.

I suppose I understand why you ask for no flames, but that's really just asking for them.
keen13 chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
i love this story so much! i would have been very depressed if hermione died but she didnt so its good! i need a sequel! yes yes yes!
crystal denham chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
i really like this story.. i think that harry and ginny should get together and have a baby too.