Reviews for The Scarlet Shield
ziva10 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
wow I really like this story and I loved your things on women's college I would got to one but I don't know of any veterinary colleges for women but if you know any in the US I would love to hear
Lollypops101 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
loved it!
Tatiana M chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
This story still makes me smile, which is a good thing lately. However, a couple of things to go back and check if/when you get a chance:

"Oh, Mithros," said Dom when Raoul explained the coming change in policy to Raoul. "I don't know what to say; I could kiss you."
-Not that there's nothing wrong with more than one Raoul, but which one would Dom be kissing? And that would only fuel the rumors even more, amusing as it might be.

Can you please take out the A/N in the middle of the chapter? I get that you are excited about reviews, but having it there jarred me out of the scene. It was awkward.

Other than those two things, still love this story!
Kela chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
This story was interesting and had me laughing the whole time!
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Owen, Owen, Owen, If you want to be a successful sneaky-person, you have to be quiet and keep your mouth shut.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
This has been very entertaining to read. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
You're working on an original novel? If it's been published, I'd love to go find it and read it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
They're engineering a battle?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Shouldn't someone be teaching Tobe how to handle his magic?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
The bantering in this chapter was quite entertaining.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
"We're going to tell the whole camp that were pregnant and that it's none of their damn business who the fathers of our children are." I think you meant "we're" not "were".
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I like the reasons for going to a women's college being added at the bottom, almost as much as I like the actual chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I love Alanna's lines in this, especially at the end of the chap. Also, who says Dom has to marry her to help out with the baby? Is there a law somewhere? I think not.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Well, the plot may be odd but I haven't seen that yet, and Neal at least is very in character.
DarkAngelAdisynne chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
there were several funny moments and a couple cute parts besides from a few minor mess ups it was quite enjoyable i espesially enjoyed the 'reasons to go to a women's college's it was a very much needed laugh...