Reviews for Living is Easy with eyes closed
Awh really wish you could have finished the story it's really creative!
thrnbrooke chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
I hope you decide to finish this one day!
Anja chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
hello i saw on your record that you started writing again butin other fandoms Is there any hope that you will finish this or start an other veronica mars story
love is overrated chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
well, I really like how this story has gone so far, please do keep up the good work
spk chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
Just discovered this sequel and I really like where you were taking it. I noticed that it's been almost 2 years since the last update, so I wanted to send you some encouragement to pick it back up because your readers are still here. :)
bella chapter 12 . 2/16/2008
hope you decide to continue some day
KT chapter 12 . 2/18/2007
Please Update i like this story a whole lotz!
timeends chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
I thought Rob is good at doing on/off thing but you are the best. I couldn't help it but keep following the story. However, I am still expecting another break up.
timeends chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Lily is the biggest skank of season 1 even when she is in hell. Now she is alive, she would drag VM down with her. Gotta said coz' it is true.
timeends chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
Either Logan or Veronica, should move far far away from Neptune. They don't deserve each other anymore like they used to. This is not about who protecting who coz' this relationship is stupid to begin with.
timeends chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Finally a break up. Is this a final break up that everybody is waiting for? Why they always partying around all the time or getting drunk.. wasted.. kids
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
This is fantastic update soon, i love fics where Lilly's alive
Wherefore L'amour chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
O O i'm sorry, i get it now, about the whole Lynn dieing thing...cos they went back in time right...so in the real time Lynn died...but then they went back in time to save Lilly and so now Lynn isn't dead...sorry! I forgot all about the time thing! Woops!
Wherefore L'amour chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
I love this, oh so much! It's aboslutly wonderful reading a story with Lilly in it too, and you seem to do her unbelievably well! When V's mum died, you kind of left the whole story line about Lilly not wanting V and Logan together..and I was just wondering if youwere going to bring that back up again?...also I was kind of confused about Logan saying his mum had died in this chapter...wasn't Lynn in the earlier chapter of this story? But if that is just my mistake, and make I'm getting confused and Lynn isn't even Logan's mum or anythin..then I'm sorry...I'm actually in Australia and VM hasn't been on television here for a couple of months and I don't think they even got around to finishing the first season..which sucks cos I love it! Anyway...I love your fic and hope you update agin soon...I wanna see where this is all going...Update! Update! Update! Please?
AnimeRose93 chapter 11 . 5/15/2006
Please write more. Can't wait till you update.