Reviews for Kristy's Senior Year
Foxfire01 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Aww, I love this fic, and wish there was more of it! As a previous reviewer said, I thought I was like Kristy and was over Cokie, but then when she reappeared, I realized how much I wanted them together. Dawn's great and all, but Cokie and Kristy in this fic are just perfect together. I love how you write Kristy as well, just so perfect. And the Kristy/Shannon was kinda hot, too. Kristy always pinged my gaydar, and Abby? Yeah, that girl knocked it off the charts lol. I really hope you come back to this one day, because it's a great story!
youn2731 chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Great story. I'm sure Dawn is great, but I really want Kristy and Cokie to be together. I think they have more chemistry than Kristy and Dawn. Please update soon.
authorette22 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Are you ever going top update this?
tottallyhers chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
i love it so much.
sk9975 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
I really like this fic (and it's prequel). It's pretty much got everything-humor, romance, drama.

That being said, update soon? :)
Noodlejelly chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Rather like Kristy I thought I was totally over the whole Cokie thing and absolutely loved the Dawn and Shannon chapters. But then, BAM, there was Cokie in Starbucks and suddenly all I wanted was a Kristy/Cokie reunion, and who gives a damn about Dawn anyway? All I can conclude from this is that Kristy/Cokie is such an inherantly right combination that nothing should be allowed to come in their way.

I have been grinning like an absolute fool since reading this chapter. In fact, people are starting to look really disturbed, but I can't help it, I just enjoyed reading this so much that there could be no other possible reaction.

It was great to see you'd updated this after so long and I hope you're going to keep on doing so, even if there ae massive gaps between chapters. For something as good as this, it's worth the wait.
Drucilla Black chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Haha I love the banter between Cokie & Kristy
McKay chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Somehow when I picture wild, rowdy parties in Stoneybrook, I imagine, like, Seven Minutes in Heaven.

Loving this story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsJen chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
awesome story update as soon as you can
Drucilla Black chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Great story, please update again soon!
dark.peeps.212 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
this is cute, but kinda sad. :(
ChurroNation chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Haha you FINALLY updated xD I was worried that you weren't gonna write anymore ;

Love all your fics :D will be waiting for the next update!

-Bacafreak-
dark.peeps.212 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
awesome. *grins*
ChurroNation chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Omg please tell me you're gonna continue writing. Not just this, but everything else. Lol. U really have a knack for writing and i really enjoy reading all your stuff. I don't even read BSC but im reading your fics just cause u write them Lol
imasecret chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Normally I don't like the "slashy stuff", but I really like the way you write. Anyway, that being said, please finish the story!