Reviews for Draco's Boy
moonblacklupin chapter 4 . 5/3
hey hello, there is a person on Wattpad who is doing an unauthorized translation of this story, here is the link of the person's user in case you want to talk to them yourself.

httpswww. wattpad
Robin chapter 31 . 4/28
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/19
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that someone translated your story in AO3 into Spanish. I saw that you clearly said in your profile that you did not want translations of your story so I am warning you.

This is the link where I saw it:

/chapters/55195810?show_commentstrue&view_full_workfalse#comment_417104510
Anumi chapter 1 . 4/16
Hello! I just want to tell you that someone has translated your fanfic into Spanish. Both on wattpad and AO3.

/works/23074378/chapters/55195810

The person calls himself Ilianabanana
mm.borrego chapter 31 . 3/19
I’m so in love with your story, thank u so much, u just make me cry and feel everything
Jellybean chapter 24 . 3/17
someone probably saw them
SNAPE!STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
(omg i love the end of this chapter)
Aurore chapter 31 . 3/16
Hey, came across this marvelous story a week ago, just completed it... one hell of a fic...so effin' beautiful! I loved it, truly.
Jellybean chapter 18 . 3/16
noooooo Harry!
Wow. This actually made me cry. It was such a well-written fic and just, so f-ing sweet. I can’t believer it’s over. Wow. Just wow.
Narcissa you utter bint
Beatraoz chapter 31 . 12/28/2020
Great story, I really like that it’s a non-magical story
mademented1 chapter 31 . 12/19/2020
Once again I must say - fantastic. I have always loved this moody, nuanced, non-magical AU using the Harry Potter world as a starting place from which to meander. So creative, original and beatifically written. ~ And because I feel a need to read the original fic, without the stupid censorship, I'm wondering if there is a link to that original version? ~ Thank you most kindly empathic siren, I hope wherever you are this December in 2020, you are in good spirits.
DyerTheEnglishwoman chapter 31 . 11/22/2020
But why is it over though! Nooooo! It’s 1 am right now and I’m about to start crying.
DyerTheEnglishwoman chapter 31 . 11/22/2020
O. M. G. That is probably one of the best stories I have ever read on this app. I can’t believe it’s over. Gah! Why! You could honestly turn this into a book, like, an actual book. Just change the names and it would be amazing. Beautiful. Absolutely, amazingly beautiful. Well done.
3,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »