Reviews for Draco's Boy
I love this. I always like the fics that don't downplay Harry's distrust of adults, because seriously.
Poppyquint chapter 21 . 8/8
Yay! My wienes got some of shot together! :D
Coolspygirl chapter 5 . 8/7
Um, does harry go to hogwarts? Is he still a wizard? Just curious.
Coolspygirl chapter 2 . 8/7
This is so...CUTE! OMG, I wanted to read the whole thing first without reviewing so I can review at the end, but this is too cute, I didn't last 2 chapters. And this cute nightmare is complete. I'm so happy!
DRARRY fangirl chapter 2 . 7/31
The end so Kawaii
batch of books chapter 31 . 7/12
I seriously stalled to finish this story. I didn't want it to end. At all. THANK YOU- AGAIN! STILL WORTH NO SLEEP ! perhaps I should now though...
batch of books chapter 22 . 7/11
oi, Cissa, let the boys be
batch of books chapter 21 . 7/11
goodness me, I think I might cry. this is beautiful. thank you /so/ much. TOTALLY 394% WORTH NOT GETTING SLEEP FOR
batch of books chapter 5 . 7/8
OHHHHH PLOT TWIST
I DID NOT EXPECT SNAPE! YES THIS BOOK IS COOL
thank you so much. I really loved this.
akuni-demon chapter 28 . 7/3
Goddammit Harry. I am tempted to stop reading because I am so disappointed. Buuuut I'll keep going because I have to know how this ends
akuni-demon chapter 12 . 7/2
Have you ever read a fic that your whole life depended on the outcome of? A fic that you just know has to turn out right, with the happy ending and everything that the characters deserve? This is that fic for me right now. My stomach is churning with anticipation after every chapter I read.
emeraldmariewinter chapter 31 . 6/4
You made me feel soooo many emotions. You may never see this, but I feel obligated to review as your fic legitimately made me cry, several times. Thank you for blessing the world with this masterpiece.
Fern Kaven chapter 31 . 6/3
beautiful. just beautiful.
Jo chapter 9 . 5/7
This is awful for my revision and emotions! How dare you?!
3,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »