Reviews for Draco's Boy
Robotboy chapter 31 . 5/18
one of the best things ever. thanks for writing this..
Robotboy chapter 16 . 5/17
i didnt realize how long this story was going to be. i cried so much at the "4 years later" chapters. but im so glad about how it turned out and that they are getting close again. and im only halfway through :D and you hint that their relationship might turn romantic. :excited:
Robotboy chapter 9 . 5/17
what a horrible chapter. :cries: it made me disgusted with narcissa.
Robotboy chapter 4 . 5/16
whyyy are you ruining it for me.. here i am like, making up a way to work for me to read this. i pictured lucius was killed by aurors and narcissa and draco escaped to the muggle world or something like that. so it could be somewhat realistic. but now everyone in the school share names with future pureblood hogwarts students. i wish you could have had better imagination naming them. ill just ignore their names because i dont wanna stop reading it
Robotboy chapter 2 . 5/16
not harry picking his best clothes and narcissa assuming it was his gardening/play clothes. so sad. i hope this story wont be the death of me. but its really good
Krita chapter 31 . 4/28
This fic was just so perfect! Honestly, the best story I have ever read. You did brilliantly in developing the characters and I loved it. I cried so much, you have no idea, seeing Harry going through all that at the end. This was great, thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
ravencarr chapter 31 . 4/20
A very beautiful piece...magnificent tale..
Love the ending :)

Virtual cookies to you!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 4/12
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULCON PUNCH.
DAMN YOU PETUNIA.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 5 . 4/12
Squee.
blacksnow chapter 31 . 4/8
wow, this was an awesome tale.

i am a bit speechless right now and have no words to describe how incredibly great i really thought all your characters were and how perfect you had this story develop...

only, and i hope you will see this as the compliment it is meant to be, in parts your style of writing reminds me of neil gaimans works when he writes his otherworldly stories from children's perspective.
lilomanga chapter 31 . 3/29
j'ai adoré! It was a great story, I liked it. I t was my first story in english and i truly loved it
Voldefolie chapter 14 . 3/18
Beautiful chapter end
Voldefolie chapter 9 . 3/17
Holy freakin soccer punch of feels...
fortheloveofb chapter 12 . 3/6
Jesus Christ, I've never been abused or anything but I feel like I've been triggering for the past two chapters bawling my eyes out every three sentences! You certainly have a way of capturing an audience. I have a love/hate relationship with these kinds of fics, it's torture for me to read but I love it! Is like when a song makes you cry and you just listen to it on repeat, ya know?
I love it so far. I've been in love with this since the first chapter. Can't wait to finish it. 2:40 am and I have a two year old sleeping next to me but I just can't stop reading this!
voldyhasnonose chapter 25 . 2/28
Did you post the cut scene anywhere? I'd love to read it.
3,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »