Reviews for Draco's Boy
Coolspygirl chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
This is so...CUTE! OMG, I wanted to read the whole thing first without reviewing so I can review at the end, but this is too cute, I didn't last 2 chapters. And this cute nightmare is complete. I'm so happy!
DRARRY fangirl chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
The end so Kawaii
batch of books chapter 31 . 7/12/2017
I seriously stalled to finish this story. I didn't want it to end. At all. THANK YOU- AGAIN! STILL WORTH NO SLEEP ! perhaps I should now though...
batch of books chapter 22 . 7/11/2017
oi, Cissa, let the boys be
batch of books chapter 21 . 7/11/2017
goodness me, I think I might cry. this is beautiful. thank you /so/ much. TOTALLY 394% WORTH NOT GETTING SLEEP FOR
batch of books chapter 5 . 7/8/2017
OHHHHH PLOT TWIST
I DID NOT EXPECT SNAPE! YES THIS BOOK IS COOL
Guest chapter 31 . 7/6/2017
thank you so much. I really loved this.
akuni-demon chapter 28 . 7/3/2017
Goddammit Harry. I am tempted to stop reading because I am so disappointed. Buuuut I'll keep going because I have to know how this ends
akuni-demon chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
Have you ever read a fic that your whole life depended on the outcome of? A fic that you just know has to turn out right, with the happy ending and everything that the characters deserve? This is that fic for me right now. My stomach is churning with anticipation after every chapter I read.
emeraldmariewinter chapter 31 . 6/4/2017
You made me feel soooo many emotions. You may never see this, but I feel obligated to review as your fic legitimately made me cry, several times. Thank you for blessing the world with this masterpiece.
Fern Kaven chapter 31 . 6/3/2017
beautiful. just beautiful.
Jo chapter 9 . 5/7/2017
This is awful for my revision and emotions! How dare you?!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2017
THE MOST INHUMAN SOUND JUST CAME OUT OF ME AT "Ive made my first homosexual joke"! OHMUDJDJDH
Hiii chapter 23 . 3/28/2017
Love the story

Pretty sad how society holds so much against gay people

I think Draco is bi. He dates a crap ton of girls and a boy.
Kitty chapter 31 . 2/26/2017